Reviews for Scars
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I want September here but not - Sam's heart is going to be so broken. SAM is going to be so broken.
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
oh wow! this was really good! :)
jo1966 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh God - powerful stuff.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Damn that was hard, when I wasn't there. Man oh man.

Thank you for sharing.
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Marianna, what have you done. You have given me something so tiny that has impacted me so hard. I wish I had more. But I probably couldn't handle it. But Jesus, it's good to hear from you again!
Junilia chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Yay! You're back! And this, though it's short, is really intense. That last sentence left me all emotional and made my heart ache a little, but in a very good way. I love it!
Riathe Mai chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awesome. Just..*sigh*.

I'm just so heartbroken over this last season, over the brothers' fractured relationship and by the injustice done to Sam's character-again-by the lack of insight into his thoughts and feelings. I know I want to see the scars from this latest unimaginable injury. The idea that a time will come eventually-please, let it be by Sam's hand- where Dean will be back where he belongs: between Sam and anything and everything that might hurt him, gives me such hope. Awesome job!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Sssurprisingly powerful (if I may say that without sounding like an asshole).
Lacuna Everspring chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I'm not usually a fan for drabbles, I tend to overlook them. But the title/summary intrigued me so I gave it a shot and I really liked it, I loved the awesome ending liner:) good job!:)
emebalia chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Sometimes it didn't leave a physical scar ...
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Woah. Very powerful, in such few words.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Ah, my heart. That last line is perfection.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I thought at first this was Sam trying to get Demon Dean to recognize his humanity.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That last line got me just like "I'm proud of us" did. Would love to see this on the show in Season 10
cscope1717 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That's powerful, really well done, and so few words too!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »