Reviews for Scars
KTrevo chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Why would you hurt me this way?
pinkbelle chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh my gosh, this piece is all of a paragraph long and you still managed to break my heart, as you do every time. It's such a tragic sentence coming from Dean at the end, I just hope that they get back to a place like this in the show where they have their brotherly connection again. Fantastic job on this, it's hard to get such emotion into a short piece, and you did it amazingly.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh man. Beautiful, as always.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Love it if this story would continue...just a wee hint! ;)
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
OHHHHHH MY HOLY FREAKING GOD! O MY GOD! *screaming* OH MY FREAKING GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME WOMAN?! I DEMAND A SECND PART AND THEN A THIRD ONE AND SO ON! HOLY SHIT! THIS WAS SO DAMN SHORT AND YET AND IT'S DAMN KILLING ME!
SnarryMoreidLover chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
awww i wish i had someone like that but most of my scar aren't visible as they are all on my heart and soul
Vicky Strife chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
OMG I didn't know a fic that short could break my heart Q.Q This was beautiful and well-written. PS: You like Papa Roach too ?! We're gonna get along lol "Still Swinging" and "Burn" are my favourite ones, but "Scars" is nice too, even if the lyrics remind me way too much of my old self'
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I want September here but not - Sam's heart is going to be so broken. SAM is going to be so broken.
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
oh wow! this was really good! :)
jo1966 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh God - powerful stuff.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Damn that was hard, when I wasn't there. Man oh man.

Thank you for sharing.
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Marianna, what have you done. You have given me something so tiny that has impacted me so hard. I wish I had more. But I probably couldn't handle it. But Jesus, it's good to hear from you again!
Junilia chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Yay! You're back! And this, though it's short, is really intense. That last sentence left me all emotional and made my heart ache a little, but in a very good way. I love it!
Riathe Mai chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awesome. Just..*sigh*.

I'm just so heartbroken over this last season, over the brothers' fractured relationship and by the injustice done to Sam's character-again-by the lack of insight into his thoughts and feelings. I know I want to see the scars from this latest unimaginable injury. The idea that a time will come eventually-please, let it be by Sam's hand- where Dean will be back where he belongs: between Sam and anything and everything that might hurt him, gives me such hope. Awesome job!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Sssurprisingly powerful (if I may say that without sounding like an asshole).
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »