Reviews for Because Sherlock Holmes Needs to Pee in a Jar Again
ozurucreations chapter 44 . 10/12/2021
Genuinely a great storyline. Unsure if it has ended? Although definitely worth reading the current 44 chapters. Amazing writer! 10/10
Gembomz chapter 44 . 3/24/2021
Thanks for updating, great chapter
Guest chapter 43 . 3/14/2021
Really good! Is that the end?
Gembomz chapter 43 . 3/15/2021
I love this story and can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work
Sandra67 chapter 42 . 3/1/2021
Beautiful chapter.
Sandra67 chapter 41 . 2/22/2021
Loved this chapter. It was full of love. And this made me cry:

“ "Oh, Sherlock. How thick can you be?"
Sherlock furrowed his brown and jumped as he felt John hug him from behind. "You are family," he whispered, and Sherlock let himself believe it.”
Sandra67 chapter 40 . 2/19/2021
I am so happy you are continuing this story. Love it.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/8/2021
this fic is.. my god. it doesn't feel like a fic. it is so insanely accurate. it feels like i'm watching the show itself, just in a written continuation. each character is so on par, so accurate- i'm blown away. i'm loving this work; it has such depth! such emotional turmoil and amazing vocabulary usage and- wow! congratulations, author, this is truly wonderful.
GobletCharm74 chapter 40 . 1/22/2021
This fic is an old favorite of mine. Glad to see you're still updating!
Kennedy11035 chapter 40 . 1/22/2021
I hope you update soon. I also hope Sherlock will move back in with John and Mary.
literaturelife7 chapter 39 . 9/18/2020
Just wanted to say that I'm still here and still enjoying the story :D It's always fun to get updates from stories I haven't heard from in a while! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 38 . 3/7/2018
So sad :( I wish it was finished I would have loved to read it all the way to the end
highmalfunctioningsociopath chapter 38 . 5/26/2017
wait it can't end like this! I need more! Its a brilliant fic though like oh my god so well written!
Jounouchi123 chapter 38 . 4/2/2017
Best Sherlock fiction to read thank you I have enjoyed reading it all