Reviews for Making Peace
Andrea chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Hi! :) Don't know if you still check reviews for this story since it's been around for awhile. BUT I just discovered it! It's nice to enjoy a STORY of a story. Do you know what I mean? Just a good and interesting little story. I've been re-reading the LATE NIGHT STROLL for a few years now so,obviously, I'm fond of that one, too. I think I'll do a run through all of your offerings. Am sorta looking forward to the Family Affair one! Haven't thought about THAT show in a LOOOONG time! I remember wanting to BE Cissy when I was little - and THAT tells you how old I am... :O Anyway, Thanks for the good reads. I really appreciate them! As a fan of your fics can I suggest a novel length story? Lots of work for you, I know!
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Awww... Nice twist!
Lexi0521 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I really enjoyed this story! The situation you provided gave rise to some very interresting character changes/developments. Quite well done!

Thank you for sharing your talented gift!
misundersnape chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Lovely! I have to say I'd rather like to see this re-written as a HBP/DH compatible version - without the horrid ending for our hero, of course. You were so close... good job!

I do hope that after all these years you get this review.

Oh, and loved your other fic with Ron and Sev too - fabulous!

Thanks for sharing...

misundersnape...
kitcat19us chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
great story
etherian chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Wonderful story and done so subtly; much like a potion. Love this story!
CanonSnupin chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
No this ending is not bloody well satisfactory! You just wrote and exellent BEGGINING of a story, got my hopes up that they'd be some more coming- including the offer of an apprentaship when Herry had proved he was truely interested, and then, out of the blue, your auther notes are talking as though thats it! DO A SEQUEL YOU CRUEL AUTHER!
goldentree chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
Hey,

very great story!

goldentree
TheSilentMan chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Brilliant story. Enjoyable to read and a great ending.

I also think it's just the right length for a story of this nature. The idea that underneath the anger and the hate there is a person worth knowing... I have to agree with.

Great writing.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 8 . 7/16/2006
A great story I really like it:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
Cuccusstte chapter 1 . 4/17/2005

this is the url for making peace
Quietus chapter 8 . 3/4/2005
wow awesome,This was wonderful. I really enjoyed it
Anne chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you.

YoursAnne
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
spacecatdet chapter 8 . 10/21/2004
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. While short, it was well written and well-thought out.