Reviews for Making Peace
spacecatdet chapter 8 . 10/21/2004
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. While short, it was well written and well-thought out.
kathryn chapter 8 . 8/6/2004
Very creative and yet it stayed totally in character.

Just lovely!
Aoife Malfoy chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
ive been meaning to review this story...i really enjoyed reading your fic...your writing style is simple yet eloquent. thank you for this!
Cuccuss chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
This is a wonderful story. It touches the heart. Snape is in character, and Harry too!
I’m asking you permission to translate this story in Italian for my anglo Italian Fanfic Club with a link to your original
.it/fanfictions/
It is a site about Creative Writing and Harry Potter’s World – but Snape is my favourite character, not because he’s sexy in the movie, but because is ugly and sexy, intriguing, suffering, intelligent and with a mysterious past!
Only few things…
They are trapped, Snape has a broken leg. Harry finds water…And then, he clean the man’s face(ok, there’s a little wound…) instead giving him something to drink… (imagine all the dust in his throat, poor lad )
Snape is ok also with tons of stone on his body but he doesn’t cry … wow he’s better than Hulk.
Is Hogwarts made on plastic?
When Snape calls Harry, I was afraid of slash… but it is not, I’m glad, thank you.
PS: your long stories are lovely, and I'd like translate them ( when I 'll have more free time )
I love your Alastor Mad Eye Moody... Could you finish the ff about him and Harry? Thank you for wonderful flights of fantasy!
Jan-AQ chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
Aww.. such a nice story. I must have read it about 3 times already. :)
Otspock chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Although rather strange, I think this is a good short story and would recommend it to any reading these reviews to see if the story is worth reading.
Jan-AQ chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
i love this ficcy! So nice! :) Good job!
Alena chapter 8 . 9/8/2003
Aww, I liked it, it was cute!
Turelie Telcontar chapter 8 . 9/4/2003
Oh, that was really good, I liked it!
chilly chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
Aw...I like it! :)
Jeanne chapter 8 . 5/6/2003
Fun story, I just love happy endings! Thanks.
Jasmine Black chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
excellent story, when i read the summery i just had to read it, it was a very intresting story..i like reading stories when Snape finally lets his barriers down.
iwasateenager chapter 8 . 3/2/2003
This fic shows the potential you've gone a long way to fufilling and just how good a writer you are. Nice work.
Alexandra chapter 8 . 2/15/2003
Cute story! I always appreciate stories in which my fav. potions master makes peace with the boy- you!
Haeli J chapter 8 . 2/11/2003
I like it! _ I've never seen anything like this that wasn't slash. It could easily have become a slash fic - some might even say it "hints" at it - but you didn't go in that direction. I like slash too, but this was refreshing, I like the fact that it isn't. The characterization was good, and their actions under the influence of the potion were believable. Know what I mean? Some fics could do this and have them acting too friendly, and that would ruin it, but this story has them showing the right amount of friendliness. And the fact that they're uncomfortable showing it is a nice touch too. Good fic! _
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »