Reviews for Making Peace
tag.0 chapter 8 . 12/18/2002
I like!

A very nice short story.
shadowycat chapter 8 . 12/17/2002
Nice conclusion. And a very nice explanation of how the potion works, too. Getting around those barriers we all have is definitely the only way to true communication!
shadowycat chapter 4 . 12/17/2002
This is going along nicely. Hopefully they will learn a lot about each other, but how will they feel about it once the potions effects have worn off? I'm betting Snape will have some regrets about speaking so freely. I'm not sure about Harry, though. It'll be interesting to see what you do.
shadowycat chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Ah ha! They're going to get help. This should make communication easier.
shadowycat chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Great start. A nice variation on the "throw them in a locked room and force them to comunicate" story. And goodness knows that is the only way these two are going to truly communicate.
Ozma chapter 8 . 12/1/2002
Hi, there! Thank you so much for reviewing all my stories! What a delightful suprise it was to see so many new reviews!

This story is a well-thought out and well-written look at Snape and Harry living up to the better part of their natures. Very satisfying to see them getting along. You kept them beautifully in character throughout. It was quite moving when Harry chose to make the potion on his own, and when Severus chose to tell him the one ingredient that he hadn't revealed!
Vix of TARDIS chapter 8 . 11/30/2002
I really liked this one! It was lovely not to see it turn into slash, which is not bad in itself, just not my particular fanfic thing! Good job!
Panko Piskun chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
Loved it! Great story!
Arinya chapter 8 . 11/22/2002
arg! Great! Peacemaker's oil is a very original name, and the effects are wonderful! Heh...but I'm just a little disappointed with the ending. It ties the ends together, but I'm just used to those big "Oh I'm sorry my most revered friend" endings.
Phoenix Flight chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
That was great!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
Do we get a sequal? Or is that the last of this story.

I hope not, cause my imagination is stretched to the limit already.

Lol.

Sequal? Or an Epiloug atleast?

(however, if not this was a perfect ending!)

Um, yah.

I'm outta here.

*waves*

Great story!
shadowjardis chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
i loved it! *applauds wildly* it was so cute... i daresay though, if it had been tweeked it could've been some good Snape/Harry slash... but, it was great the way it is...
snapefan51 chapter 8 . 11/9/2002
Awesome! The ending was great. Nice insight into the pair. This was a really great story. :) Planning any more... stories...or sequels?
Tantz chapter 8 . 11/9/2002
That was a very good story and the ending was just right! A very in character Snape. It would be too predictable to have him change his outer behavior because of a potion- after all, he must have survived botched potions and pop up variants before. ;) write more!
Footmonster chapter 8 . 11/9/2002
Woah, compliments from Severus! That's cool! Great chapter! Update soon!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »