Reviews for Making Peace
wink At j00 chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
haha that's awesome! continue son you rock! luck! ~Steph
Mr. X chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
i like the idea of this story, however i think harry and snape are out of character a bit. Such as i think snape would be a lot more insulting and harry not quite so brave when speaking to snape. This line in particular springs to my mind when I think you write snape slightly out of character: *Try using your wand. Maybe you can levitate some of this off me.” suggested Snape.* I think snape would have said that a tad bit more venemously. This line greatly amused me however: "For a moment Snape sounded something like Hermoine. The effect was quite chilling."
snapefan51 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
OMG! Very interesting story. An original idea and very well done. Can't wait to see what happens next. I can just picture Snape trapped and wanting to get his hands on Harry! More soon please!
Bridget McKennitt chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
lol, very good start. Can't wait to read chapter 2.
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
quite original! I don't think I have ever seen this precise situation before! This is more believable than most, too. Please keep writing!
Wink At J00 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
hehehehe this is great please continue soon! nice start, great begginnign Yerp! hehehe Snape can never lay off! lol! LUCK! ~Steph
Tathariel chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
lmao, now what are they supposed to do while they wait? *feels genuinely sorry for harry* maybe harry could accidently cause the rest of the dungeon to cave in on snape... hmmm...
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7