Reviews for The Freaks in the Middle
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This is so good
BlueShirts chapter 23 . 3/22/2017
. ! No, I will not have it. Nope. Noooo. Noooo,no,no,no. Crap, whyyyy! Jeesus, sorry for weird comment. Still amazing tho.
BlueShirts chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
Jeeesus, tjat chapter was fucking awesome! I looove those small "thinking" comments you put in from the characters, it makes it friggin hilarious! And that dinner... crap... don't know what else to say about it except ir wqs spot-on. Really loved it!
LarissaValentiMeedachi2613 chapter 37 . 2/28/2017
Omg this chapter is so appropriate because it pancake day seriously though I love this story so much!
Zzzzzzzzzx chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
I love your style of humor. It allows Leah to contemplate thing and be angsty, but in a light-hearted, funny way. Nice work. On to the next chap!
Zzzzzzzzzx chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
I'm really loving your writing style so far. Plus, it's an interesting idea, a "future fic". On to the next chapter I go!
JamieAnnieCarter chapter 42 . 12/13/2015
Thank you for an amazing story! I'm spending my third week in bed with back-pains... this story made it a little easier to get through the day
MoonLunacy chapter 41 . 11/19/2015
That ending doe~~ Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story thank you very much for writing it! To be honest in the beginning I thought that I wouldn't enjoy it as much as i do now cause some sentences didn't make sense to me or was awkward and there was a lot of cussing in place of adjectives, but I did enjoy it. I loved the humor and the sass and display of issues! I believe this is the only fanfiction where I reviewed multiple times, good job and I'll read the sequel now.
MoonLunacy chapter 40 . 11/19/2015
This is a cute chapter :
MoonLunacy chapter 39 . 11/18/2015
Because I forgot to ask the last chapter; Is Elijah questioning his relationship with Leah? Or just being a girl an is like "does she feel the same depth as I do?" Also didn't Hope say she doesn't want to date anyone from the Crescent Wolf Bloodline just in case? An Elijah really needs to speak out.
MoonLunacy chapter 38 . 11/18/2015
Kinda sad she isn't the least bit interested in her family but it's understandable. At least she has an idea where she came from and maybe, just maybe she'll be intereste in it.
MoonLunacy chapter 37 . 11/18/2015
"It"? Was Leah having an emotional break down or emotion overload and Elijah just wanted her to "LET IT GO!"?
MoonLunacy chapter 36 . 11/18/2015
This chapter is soo fluffy I love it! Especially that part with Elijah and Klaus.
MoonLunacy chapter 35 . 11/18/2015
Klaus fucked up big time... What kind of brother wouldn't want his older brother to be happy like holy shit!? I mean he already has a HIS OWN family, like as in a daughter and wife(?), and what does Elijah have? An implosive, brat of a half brother, a baby sister that's far away, an ex turned sister in law and his only niece... So who has the better end of the deal? Klaus does, and he has the audacity to make his brother's life hard? That was really sad by the way.
MoonLunacy chapter 34 . 11/17/2015
Klaus is being a douche again and that dagger slipped my mind... Gog dammit this family and its backstabbing ways.