Reviews for She
banshee69 chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
I'm betting she's thinking the same as he is. It must be a special memory for them both.

Sherry
geeky.reader86 chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
Edward needs to stop thinking of the old Izzy, if he keeps it up he is just going to ruin his chance of getting to know the new improved Izzy. Hope though for this new Izzy that everyone gives her chance and not look at her like she is automatically going to revert back to being the old Izzy.
beegurl13 chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
This is good. Progress. I'm anxious to see how things go when it's just the two of them. :)
bakergirl24 chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
Good morning Gemma, I hope all is well. I think her dad might be wondering if Edward is sane enough to be driving his daughter around. He did after all come back for what...thirds or fourths now? Edwards given a whole new meaning to the words second chances. How many chances should one person get? Better yet, how many chances should one person give before they should be fitted for a straight jacket? I'm pretty sure Edward is getting close to that point. I have to ask, am I the only one who doesn't want these two together? This would be an awesome scientific experiment. Wahahahahaha. In real life almost everyone reading this would have been acting like Kate a couple of chapters back but since it is Edward and Bella, it is amazing what people will except in the ways of immoral behavior to keep these two together.

I hope you have a great day today. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
Rebadams7 chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
Charlie has his own issues.
Bella took on a huge load
But bears it with grace
That only examining
Your own soul
And seeing it's needed
To be then mended in
The fire of love and necessity
As to light the path
And guide another
Twiolic chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
Very exciting and sweet.
Shamatt0403 chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
Pretty sure she is thinking the same thing.
AceSunshine chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
Oh what happened here. Hope it was a good memory.
jansails chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
We can only hope this current Bella has grown, matured, gained insight & honesty, enough to be true to Edward in her feelings & friendship.
I do hope Charlie knows whatever went wrong between Edward & Bella in the past was a direct result of her own behavior.
jansails/jan2
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
I love that he noticed all the subtle differences about her! But all the things that were the same too...after all that time! That speaks volumes in itself!
LOVIN THIS STORY!

Thanks for posting so faithfully, BB...you ROCK!
-FangirlinGranma Dee
xoxoxo
AceSunshine chapter 43 . 7/19/2014
Yeah!
midnitereader chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
She's changed, aged and matured.
midnitereader chapter 43 . 7/19/2014
They make plans to spend time together as friends. Will it be awkward? Can they just be friends?
midnitereader chapter 42 . 7/19/2014
He apologizes to Kate. They have an easy friendship. She tells him about her date.
midnitereader chapter 41 . 7/19/2014
What's so special about that song? He doesn't want to let her in, it's too painful.
1,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »