Reviews for Lady Stark
Falcon Lair chapter 79 . 10/14
Fabulous.
The Sithspawn chapter 79 . 10/13
Good chapter!
Alyways happy to read more of this great story :)

Can't wait to see what happens when the relationship is revealed to Aegon and everyone :)

So please udpate again soon please!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/12
Excellent chapter. Cersei still sort of randomly hates Tyrion, but doesn't have time to obsess over it-she's too busy learning how to run a castle, loving Jon, and enjoying her lord when he wants to be 'Ned'. And she's said goodbye to Jaime, which was hard but needed to be done.
Newt chapter 79 . 10/11
Oh no! What's going to happen? I have some theories. I hope it works out for my babies.
BehbaLovesTea chapter 79 . 10/11
This is just one of my absolute favorites! I've been with this story for so long I foolishly hope it never ends! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for giving us such amazing brain juices as always!
beachchick3 chapter 79 . 10/9
poor Dany,
dragon dreams are a terrible thing.
magnus374 chapter 79 . 10/9
We could see some of the things that is troubling Daenerys.
Hektols chapter 79 . 10/9
How strange to see Cersei and Ned going from main characters to antagonists.
I may sound like a bad person for this but, even though I ship Jonerys, I don't want Jon to leave with Dany, he's leaving everything for her and she will not give anything. It just doesn't seem fair, I kinda rather have Jon marry a northern Lady... Idk
Kreshi chapter 79 . 10/9
Great chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
Alex chapter 79 . 10/9
Very nice chapter!

I really like the way that the story has been developed and it keeps developing.

I hope that Dany and Jon will be able to remain together and marry, even though there are people that don't want the two of them to be together.
sram15 chapter 79 . 10/8
So Dany is set to leave in a month and Ned conveniently asks Jon to fix something up North with the wildlings. I’m assuming it will take much longer than a month.

Looks like Ned’s plan is to have her gone by the time Jon gets back. I guess they’re content with having a miserable son.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 79 . 10/8
Hmmm I think I know what is going on, very interesting, moreee pleaseee
LovePearls chapter 12 . 10/7
Te felicito! Esta historia es buenísima! Los personajes están muy bien definidos y sus acciones cuadran muy bien con sus caracteres. Me sorprende muy gratamente que hayas seguido con una historia tan larga y no la hayas abandonado a medio camino. Enhorabuena todos tus lectores te lo agradecemos
y0sh chapter 37 . 10/7
I liked your story until now, but all this shit Tywin is pulling is nauseous. I had the exact same issue in cannon when Walder demanded marriage and Catelyn agreed to it.
First of all, Tywin threatens to go back to the Westerlands. It's utter bullshit. His son started a war, he would get rekt by Vale, Riverlands and Crownlands without the support of the north.
The marriage to a Frey in this particular story is not even needed. Robb needed to cross the Twins in order to pass into the Riverlands unseen, but here they could easily move down the Kingsroad.
More importantly what both canon and this story overlook, is that the last Lady Stark has already been a 'southerner'. The northern lords would not stand for another women from the south to be Lady Stark, especially with 2-3 of the Stark children being married to the south.
Lastly the Freys are way too insignificant to be wed to the Starks. I'll probably skim over the next few chapters to see if you keep up with this nonsense (in my opinion, don't take it to heart).
I don't even know why you forced Ygritte into this. Jon is a different person than as in cannon and there are so many options now that he isn't considered a bastard...
2,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »