Reviews for Lady Stark
I am loving this story so far! I understand why the Tyrells bent the knee to the Dany, and have no loyalty to the Starks. Margaery was shipped away from her home and married off to a man who makes her look like a fool by whoring around. The Starks treat her like crap when she hasn’t done anything but give them a grandchild and heir, and try to make polite conversation. You would think that Ned Stark would’ve raised his son with a little more honor. It seems that Robb is definitely taking after his namesake with how disrespectfully he is treating his wife. I love this story and had to vent about Robb.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 94 . 9/27
The Pack rules westeroes, outbreed and conquered the lions. Fucked the Dragons into submission, a trick of fate for the ravens and the Stags, The sun spears where fine with it and the roses are fearful. The Krakens where long since conquered.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 92 . 9/27
Name your grandchild Brandon or Bran John he deserves it.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 88 . 9/27
Damn bro rapid fire with the feels
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 87 . 9/27
Honestly that was unexpected, makes sense Aegon was too calm. I'm glad ge regretted it tho in his final moments hell he seemed to accept his fate.
God you can write so good
Panjason chapter 7 . 9/13
Huh…
So Ned’s channeling his emotions from Ashara’s suicide?
Panjason chapter 53 . 9/13
Oof… this fic has single handedly created a knee jerk disproportionate hatred for Gendry…
I think I’ll just consider the first 51 or 52 chapters the extent of what I want to read.
The conflict between Ned and Cercei practically got resolved even farther back anyway. This was truly a ship that took me blindsided.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 46 . 9/6
I'm glad you included John still knowing nothing.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 29 . 9/6
A change of fate lead to this. I love it
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 26 . 9/6
Tyrion slaps are always iconic, and therapeutic. Like a bandaid on a bag situation to solve itself.
I still watch clips of him slapping Joffery.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 21 . 9/5
I seriously love Cersei in thai fic. I disliked her in Canon but I understood and sympathize with her and her motives. I still hated her but I respected her. Unlike Peter Beylish fuck, littlefinger I honestly hate that fucking SIMP.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 18 . 9/5
Hah Ned a fucking Chad he called it, Ceseri worships his cock to much. never thought that would be a sentence especially with how the series went, but that's the glories of fanfiction.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 15 . 9/5
Ned is honorable but not fucking stupid.
how he kept the entire world in the dark about John's true heritage and his prosperous rule of the north(The Wall included they were well stocked) are a testament to his skills.
I'm happy how you showed that he can play the game if he wanted.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 3 . 9/5
I didn't expect this fucking wholesome attack, but I love it
smolhauz chapter 45 . 8/24
Hmmm was it stannis this time around? Or actual treachery in order to stop a full scale war from happening.
2,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »