Reviews for Lady Stark
You know... while I already know it's finished and all wtf is with Ned still being a honorable naive dumbass? You only showed his cunning literally when he's fucking Cersei. This is probably one of the only thing I hate about this story is you didn't change much of the story. It's literally canon with different hair colors up to this part.
Agashi chapter 94 . 7/16
This story was a joy to read: start to finish. I fell in love with Cersei and Ned's relationship and later, I loved the different Stark children and how they were the same - yet different - from their canon counterparts. I think you deserve massive props for the amount of detail you devoted to this alternate version of events.

It wasn't perfect; there were a few times where the pacing felt a little too slow (the last 6-8 chapters in particular, felt like they could have been condensed), and the whole story could use a good edit, as you yourself have noted in the past, but overall, it was an engaging story from the very first chapter. I can definitely relate wanting to tie all loose ends as completely as possible... You can tell that this was very much a labor of love.
meletusd0r chapter 1 . 7/15
nice
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 7/14
I'm glad that Cersei survived; she's tough. And without constant pregnancy to drain her health, she is likely to be stronger in a year or so than she has been for quite some time.

Her husband's enemies will end up regretting that.
ElizabethDianaFrances chapter 1 . 7/8
Read this book fanfiction on Archives Our Own... i fell in love... i wish this really happened... i love how Cersei is kind of different from the original Cersei... it’s so unique... re-reading it again now!
I honestly think that cersei was too hard on Margaery. Rob wasn't a good husband and had cheated on her and never even tried to get to know her, he only used her for sex. There's also the fact that rob seemed fine with it when it was the three of them, that was unexpected but great by the way, and aegon probably treated Margaery better than rob treated her, so is it any surprise that she fell for him. She didnt deserve to have her son taken away for her or be killed. Also cersei doesn't like her bc she is just like she was when she was younger.
Amazing story. Really was great but I wish you would have a gathering of all of cerseis kids and grandkids together. There's are so many it's confusing
I lived for every part of this story, it was amazing. I was so sad about Aegon and Robb :((( I wanted them to love each other ahhh
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 7/1
Poor Tyrion, and poor Sansa-may they learn to at least like each other, but Tyrion started off well.

Jon and Roslin won't be seeing much of each other, and I suspect that Ygritte will see more of Jon than Roslin will.

Tywin, though? Maybe it's just as well he's letting Tyrion out of his sight for a while, he'll avoid crossbow bolts that way. And when he does die, Jaime may hand Casterly Rock over to Tyrion anyway.

And Stannis might bring Melisandre with him-I doubt she'll be fond of Tywin.
This was amazing thank you for sharing
This is possibly the cutest thing ever
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 6/17
Yes, Jon will fight against it, but he'll do what he must for the pack (though he'll make sure Tywin pays a price for his cooperation, Robb has the right of it). And he'll regret Ygritte probably trying to stab him somewhere because he has to marry someone else, but that is kind of how things worked in those days.
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 5/31
Tywin's an idiot about his son Tyrion, but we knew that. This is an eerie mirror image of canon, and very well done at that.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 5/25
Tommen needs to see a Healer, or possibly a heated iron *real soon now*. But he's a hero, whether he survives or not-and so is Varys for helping to arrange it (hope Queen Catelyn doesn't find out).
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 5/19
Oh, and we thought Catelyn was irate over the murder of her dear lord in the books? We already know Cersei would rain Wildfire on half of Kings Landing if she thought she needed to in the show. This Cersei is likely to don armor as soon as she is physically able to do so, and I doubt Jaime would be able to hold her back.

Catelyn's really done it now, and without even the excuse of a crazy Joffrey. She's in real trouble.
2,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »