Reviews for Lady Stark
Eli chapter 94 . 11/12
Was quite a ride
Narutaard chapter 26 . 11/8
Jon, holy shit did this make me hate him. I mean I get it, everything he knew of in life was a lie. Teenager angst as hell, but still his behavior is horrible here. Even if he was a bastard, Cersei here raised him as her own, gave him love, and made him her son even if not by blood. God I hate drama so much. Though I do like that Jon tried to go to the wall and give Robb what should be rightfully his. Shows that he really is the honorable Eddard Stark's son. Still Ned should have told explained Jon about him being a bastard(He doesn't necessarily have to tell him he is Lyanna's son, just that he is not Cersei's real son but that it doesn't matter since she sees him as one anyway). And another thing, Ned should have told Cersei about Jon's true parents.
nantono chapter 5 . 11/6
oh fuck
nantono chapter 1 . 11/6
ok
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 20 . 11/5
So far I am extremely surprised by how much I am loving the story. It just goes to show the power of what ifs! It’s a powerful thought and can sometime be a difficult thing to interpret when writing a FanFiction but I can safely say that you are on the right track and I can’t wait to continue your story!
AfroWitchyWriter chapter 1 . 11/3
Loved the story. Hated Jon and Arya but honestly no matter what I do, I can’t get into the Jon/Danaerys ship. It’s not even the incest that bothers me. They just seem to feed each other’s worse qualities. Even here. They are in character and you wrote them as we know them to be. As you did with Cersei yet I loved her for once and still disliked them.
orthankg1 chapter 40 . 9/22
I kind of like Joanna and Stannis, seems like they would be good together.
Namlooss chapter 82 . 9/14
ugh, arya and jon gave me so much grief in this fic, i love it, but they're are annoying, selfish, little pricks, thank you, it's great
AraelDranoth chapter 34 . 9/7
The language in this chapter suffered terribly. The content was good, but its execution left a lot to be desired.
Snakebolt505 chapter 1 . 9/7
wait i thought she had sex with jamie after marrying robert
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 94 . 8/3
This was a brilliant fanfic I really liked it, you did a fantastic work on it.
InuyashaFanGirl16 chapter 15 . 7/25