Reviews for Come What May
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This definitely has a lot of promise. I loved Mac and Rachel!
unnamed visitor chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I can think of at least one thing I would have wanted to seen happen if Mac Cory survived his heart attack? That is to meet his long-lost daughter Paulina, forming a father/daughter relationship and two becoming a very close.

Another idea that has crossed my mind more than once is that Judi Evans makes her debut a few years earlier. Like on the show Judi Evans would play Mac's long-long daughter but she would play Guiding Light's Beth Raines. It could be like this: Beth who is mourning the death of her love Lujack is on a mission to find the father she had never known and her search leads her to Bay City. When Lillian first met Mac Cory all those years ago, he was going by a different name as way of taking a break from the reality that his life had become: He's got a spoiled brat for a daughter and his current marriage was falling apart. They have a brief a affair resulting in Beth. The only clues that Beth would have would be a photo of Mac when he was a very young man and the names of two cities: New York and Bay City. Eventually Beth would put the pieces together and realize that her father is Mac Cory but doesn't tell him at first. The first of the Corys to met Beth would be Mac's wife Rachel who takes an interest in Beth because of her drawing skills and the two become fast friends. Rachel would be the one to introduce Beth to her husband Mac who becomes instantly fond of the young artist. Before Beth gets the courage to tell Mac that he's her father she gets into a very bad accident, the only thing that can save Beth is a blood transfusion and Beth's paternity is revealed when it is discovered that Mac is a perfect match.

Well I hope that this will give you some good ideas and that Paulina will get to meet her father in this AU. Keep up the excellent work please update ASAP.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
great chapter continue soon please
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
great story keep going
PriscillaPal chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
You know, I find myself hoping that Mac and Iris can find some peace in their relationship. I was reading this and trying to remember how and why things became so distant between them. Iris would have to do much of the giving here, of course. Mac never shut her out of his life. He just wanted include Rachel in it as well. This story is definitely the definition of 'what if', since things were definitely left so unsettled once Mac did die.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
great chapter
save mac
update soon
please
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Great chapter and I like Iris so I hope you give her something to do like a job or a charity.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014