Reviews for A Revelation Beyond Words
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 8/22
Ha! I love this! I'm always so happy when SS manages to get over himself in time. Well written, very entertaining. Thank you!
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/8
I'm far too verbose to do drabbles - 100 words is entirely too confining, and I've not the skill of precise brevity. But you did this well - you told the entire story, with extra salacious details. Nice work! Especially love the detail of the misbuttoned clothes, which is a dead giveaway.
HanableKing28 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
haha that dam bastard didn't deserve her. noting could break up my favourite couple
Alexz chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Cute. I love the ending remarks, you write really well. I always felt there could be happiness for Severus and Hermione.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
The writing is stilted and awkward; it's almost like you're attempting to imitate the "poised and elegant" tone of a 17th century bodice ripper. This is usually the sign of a fledgling or amateurish writer. As you experiment more with fiction, don't take yourself too seriously, and maybe then your words will flow and captivate.
DreamaLirit chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
It's so unbearably sweet. This whole Master and Apprentice thing would be very interesting if you went into more detail and maybe made this a multi-chapter. However, this is great by itself and I enjoyed it.
Montara chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
It may be romantic for them, him taking her right under the groom's nose but I really don't understand it, why not before all this, why in the last moment that will embarrass the one that's left at the altar?!