Reviews for A Better Friend
hodhod2011danger chapter 53 . 10/25/2014
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! ! I realy do love thoz story! Great job!
Assassin In Black 1783 chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
ah! I'm going to cry! Leo and Fee are so sweet!
Assassin In Black 1783 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
This is really a sweet story, it's hard to find a story that grabs my interest.
ThyDeviousViolet chapter 41 . 8/10/2014
I cannot explain my love for this fantastic story... just stunning. Needs much more reviews! This is a gem.
Neel chapter 53 . 7/27/2014
you should really write a is a
really great story...
moonstone6793 chapter 53 . 7/20/2014
A few typos here and there, but all in all, nicely done. Fee's character is unique and realistic in that he never wanted to be an assassin. I love how you portrayed his relationship with Leonardo and the Auditores. And though I'm never much for cliff hangers, the ending was perfect (to me at least).
BIOrappers13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I love this story so far! Your wording and writing skills are actually amazing, its as if I'm actually one of the Assassins Creed books. You manage to fit Fee in rather nicely into the actual Assassins Creed 2 canon making the story seem as if its actually part of the lore. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and hope you keep up the good work.
Obelisk of Light chapter 53 . 7/13/2014
This story made me go through so many different emotions while reading it; I've never been so deeply attached to an OC. While Fee will never return to an Assassin's life, I like to think that he and Leonardo met again, at some point prior to Leo's death. The alternative is still too painful, even if Leo moves on like he must.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/12/2014
dude i don't like cliffhangers ;)
ThyDeviousViolet chapter 34 . 7/7/2014
Beautifully written of the best I've read...!So full of emotion and contrast.
Roflmao101 chapter 45 . 7/6/2014
My heart is literally aching for Fee. I wish there was a way for him and Isa to be together but alas, they cannot. I can't wait for more!
UniversalIndicator chapter 44 . 7/5/2014
this is an awesome story, keep it up :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I am looking on my phone the whole time waiting for updates!
I wish I could write stuff that good

By the way I LOVE IT!

Guest chapter 41 . 7/4/2014
just AWESOME :)))))
Talkingbirdguy chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
The gentler the person, the more cruel they can be shaped into. I hope that won't happen to him.