Reviews for Only Hope
lilykep chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
FYI Buffy is a nickname, her real name is Elizabeth Anne Summers. Great story so far.
Aslook chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
Sequels are good!
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
Nice idea and I liked the ending. Thanks for writing.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 13 . 1/18/2008
I KNEW it! I knew that he wouldn't be called Daddy until it happened. It seemed like the final exceptance. Like the final thing that needed to be stride for, the child of his heart and soul saying the words.

And I loved that Connor was there too. They're simoultaneously the most picturesque and strange family ever.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
Hopie rocks the Casbah!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
But Gidget? Is better? Dawn is a good and sturdy name, bit whimisical but it's better than making her sound like she's from the nineteen-fifties. And okay that Faith bit? SO didn't see that coming :-D
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
I like the way everything is! The familial contacts. Connor is her protector and Cordy is so easily and quickly Momma, which makes me so happy. She's everyone's fluffy and she SEES Faith, as I'm hoping and assuming Lindsey will pretty soon and be her fluffy-eyed one. Angel is still Uncle but with the connection they have, not only with the prophecy, but with the star wars and her never wanting him to sing he'll be Pops soon. If not in spoken word at least in her mind.

But what is up with Anya?
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
*Dances around* Go Lindsey Go Lindsey Go Lindsey. I love Lindsey-wiseness!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
Oh shite. Wow, this is some plot with the twisties.

But I should have seen that, because even though many of the twists are unexpected they make sense and go on in a straight forward way. Can't wait to read the next chappie!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
I am loving the connections!

And that Buffy is Miss Buffy and seems to be with Mr Spike.

They are an awesomely cute, and kick ass, little family. And things keep getting more and more interesting, on how she's tied to them all. I'd like to see how she is part Connor being born five years ago to that date.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn.

This as hell better be Connor and Buff, cause then that would be so un-fair to Cordy. Why must she have to share Hopie with BUFFY. Fred wouldn't have been so bad. Why does she have to share at all. And I like Lilah but if she's going to be Biotch-supreme, with her I'm all bad but look at me I want to be nice and simpering so I can stab you in the back ... then she just better fall off a cliff and die. You write her well though :-D
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Ha! I knew it. I little family.

An ODD family, but very cute.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Aw! I knew he'd make a good big brother/older cousin typish person. And yay for Angel/Cordy.

Glad too that Hopie has a personality. She's so cute.

Is she to be a slayer?
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw big brother Connor!

That's what I'm guessing by the crazytalker reference, lol, that he'll be not with Cordy and more as a brotherly figure?
The Blue Faerie chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
Aha! I thought so! I like this story, I'm a little miffed that you stopped writing stories your really good