Reviews for Subtleness, The Art of
kiyuair chapter 1 . 1/6
Hurhur, a surprise engagement party?! Oh Athrun, such slyness! Please tell me there is a part two for this? o(*_*)o
oh la la chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Greeeeeeaaaaaattt story!
FairoNeko chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
That sly, sly, sly man!

I'm going to die happy.

I love them!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I love how you present the idea-the choice of words and the story is well written; i just love this! Read it a couple of there be a part 2? Lol
FTS-Peace chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
this story made me go "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh..." dramatically lolol.

Anyway, Athrun orchestrating Cagalli's love life? Did I just smell an Alpha male on Athrun? It made me smile that Athrun wants her for himself but doesn't really show it. He is really subtle. pftt.. not really conniving. No, absolutely not, (hehe...I see what you did there, Athrun)

And I like Cagalli in this story. I usually found many author wrote about Cagalli trying to get out of convenient marriage, and I'm glad that in this story, Cagalli is willing to be in a relationship. I think that shows her maturity, sense of responsibility for her country so, she didn't throw fits.

Oh I'd like to know about Kira's thoughts on Athrun pursuing his sister? Didn't he was the one who 'mandate' Athrun to check on Cagalli? Oh boy, he's really 'checking' out his sister, HAHA XD

Anyway, part 2 please?
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
this was really cute and sweet :D
gave me a happy feeling.
i think it would be really nice to find out how Cagalli would react when she finds out about the engagement. LOL
Athrun was cunning. haha
I haven't been reading gsd fics for a while and I'm glad I came across this cute short fic.
Phoebiie chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Im pretty sure he will earn a good slap on his face on his engagement day unless he manages to tame his fiancée before the feast begins lol.

Im also the one who would like a sequel! :D
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
hahahaha...that's so funny , thank you I like this a lot :D
when I read the summary I thought the reason why she hasn't married yet because she has already in love with athrun but turned out it was other way around. Now , I'm wondering what's expression she would wear if she knew what athrun did for again thaks for this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
You have to make this a two-shot. I would like to see what happens when she finds out she's engaged.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
i like how the story goes, will this have a part 2?
dinah chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Love love love.. if im Cagalli I wont object a thing.. teehee
Snowdrop Lynx chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Great stuff to read, I think I'll keep up with this!

See you later
nyc chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Athrun you sly bastard haha this is really good!
kiralulu chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wahhh love it so muchhh. Thanks for the great story to read even though it's short. It makes me love asucaga even more XD Asucaga forever :D:D
CagalliRules chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
OHMG! So cute! Hahaha sneaky Athrun! Is this a one shot? :/ anyway! Hope to see more fic from you! Hehehe