Reviews for Shut Me Up
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is an awesome story I liked the way how you were able to take those three words Arthur always says, and turned them into a lot more than that. You showed Merlin's views on being told to shut up almost constantly. It's short, but you can tell there was some thought put into this story. It is a good read I love it, and I hope others will too. )
MyHeartIsANightingale chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Love it! They are so cute together :)
DMR5Family chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Dear bravenclawesome,
You have written an AMAZING STORY! "The Court's Sorcerer" AND "Shut Me Up" are both amazing! Merthur is one of the best pairings ever! This is one of the best smutty Merthur stories I've ever read! Great JOB! Keep Writing! I saw no big errors. I would have liked to see something like this in the show! It would have been great to see!
Mari Asensio DMR5Family.
BookAddict67 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Yes! Hell yes! Sorry. But they're just the best thing ever.

Thank you. Whoever you may be...
FishE1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
All the times that Arthur told Merlin to shut up, I always wondered what would happen if Merlin blatantly challenged Arthur like this. This is exactly how I would have wanted it to go. Awesome job!
Dark Angel aka DementiaJackson chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
it was cool how you didn't say right away that Arthur kissed him. it was creative and new and I liked it. you are also a really good writer! write more merthur stories!
magic-liz chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I liked it. I'm probably gonna add some more of your stories.
Crystal Akira Skullete chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
i love the idea of merlin challenging arthur for something like this. makes it interesting to see how it turned out in the end
orangemouse chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
this is such a lovely fic thank you so much for writing it! I love your characterization of these two and your arthur is so great omg so sassy :)
DoctorBonesFanni chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
as always it was awesome and fantastic and i loved it, as i do for each of your stories i read :)
Divergentshadowhunter99 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Heya sorry it's late again. And great story :D
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That was pretty effective \\\ He should use it all the time! :D Good thinking, Arthur.
TheLoner7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Absolutely beautiful! It was romantic in a different way which made it an spectacular fic. I loved it, that's everything I can say now, great job!
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
That was amusing, easy to follow and slightly sexy. Very well done. Great story.
mersan123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014