Reviews for What a Wonderful World
Literati44 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
oh my goodness this one-shot was so cute, and perfect, i really like it alot:) it was very pretty if that makes sense? but yeah very good job:)
Jen chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Wonderful and very enchanting. Magical, so I hope that's what you were going for.

Cheers
Dione Robertson chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Wowie. Great reason to love the snow. Now I need a Jess...kidding...I think.
selina chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
i loved it all so much. Very cutesome and wonderful. It's brought a big smile to my face, and will give me happy fluffy lit dreams tonight.
rorynjess4ever chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That was one of the cutest stories i've ever read! I loved it! AW! :-D
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
As someone who hates snow, and in general winter, this story is amazing. It's funny, I can see the beauty, yet I've never gotten to kiss Milo in the snow so... I still don't like it that much. lol. It was good, not cheesy, which sometimes is hard to find in lit. Great work!
jellybean345 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I read the review of this story on "No Emo", and it really made me want to read the story. Now, I'm very glad I did. This piece was heartwarming and light ... original, but not AU at all. The writing is incredible! I especially liked this paragraph:
I drank in the magical savor as we meandered down the snow-covered paths to my home, two sets of footprints marking the way. The snow was slowing-our steps would be there in the morning, but I had no desire to hide this time, and wished that the snow could stay that way forever, preserving this enchanted night. We talked eagerly, although in hushed voices, starved after weeks of strained conversation, about books and aspirations and walked as slowly as we could, our hands clasped in each other’s.
Wow!
Also, I liked the underlying plot about Lorelai and her snow-obsession, and how Rory finally understood at the end.
Finally, I particularly liked the ending- simple and perfect. This is the kind of story that's great at just one chapter.
"Winter jumped to the top of my favorite seasons."
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Wow, this is really beautiful. I can completely sense the calm, and almost feel the cold. Great imagery, and letting the spell of winter bleed into kisses among the snow... Just, I like this a lot.

I am in no way a Jess fan, nor a literati, at all. But I like this story, anyway. That's how good it is.

Really, truly beautiful. You have lovely words.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
*sigh* I just read it again. Apologies for not reviewing before. In my defense, I thought I did! Lol.

But I love the way you wrote this. There isn't any script in your story, just thoughts, completely thoughts, which I absolutely love. The length is perfect, and I love the last line. It's a perfect way to end it. It's all so beautiful.
Holly Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Oh my gosh. that was so so beautiful. Wow. I wish ASP would offer us something half as beautiful before Jess departs from Stars Hollow. But I know she won't.

Thank you so much for writing this. It's one of the most beautiful GG fics I've read.
some1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
oh wow i love this story, its so sweet, the thing about the footsteps in the snow was so cool/smart/perfect! ur a great writer
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Hey, you don't have to feel like a cradle-robber. Milo's really 25 . . . but I wish he really were 17, so he'd be closer to MY age! Cute story . . . love Jess/Milo!
Angel Monroe chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
That was so good. I love the writing style, where you talk about Lorelai's reaction to the snow, the little rituals and everything, and then you get into the adorable literati goodness. It's really very sweet, with the snowflake kissing his cheek.

This is so going on my bio favorites list (It's complete so it won't go on my actual favorites list cause that keeps getting too long, but it'll be listed under my bio).

Anyway, I did find a couple simple spelling mistakes I thought I should point out since you said it was the error-free version. In the second actual paragraph of the story, I think you meant 'sort of' instead of just 'sort loses consciousness. Also, at the end of paragraph eight, I think you meant, 'I sat down beside him.' Just pointing those out. Otherwise great fic. O:)
amgonyea chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
aww i want a moment like that! ;) preferably with Milo ;)
Minkey84 chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
aw, so sweet! i want Jess and snow! we don't even get snow where i live. (what is the deal with that? it does snow in australia, and the part i live is closer to antartica than our snow fields! rude!) anyway, found your story quite magical and it completely transported me away (from my exam revision!)