Reviews for Always Something
Angellove727 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Aw. I loved this story! It was really good.
Sleepyhead2014 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Great fic!
Mooky19 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
As a huge fan of the Jeff and Annie relationship, I absolutely loved this story. Honestly, I really wish it would keep going. You deserve some real credit too, I think you did a very good job of keeping the characters honest to the show and their personalities. Again, huge props.
Cazza799 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
I absolutely loved this. The perfect combination of angst and sweetness that really sums up the Jeff and Annie relationship for me. I particularly enjoyed the way you wrote Jeff. I thought you kept him well in character throughout. Really impressive stuff. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Ugh, we need more of these stories. Why you no give us more Jeff/Annie goodness, Community? Personally, I would have liked a little more *goodness*, if you know what I mean, but the story is great and I liked the angsty-ness. Ta!
mylove24 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I love this already I am happy that Jeff and Annie came clean. I love that they finally got together. Duncan is right they were the only fooling themselves. Jeff and Annie balancing each other out. I love that Jeff serenaded Annie.
shomalongadingdo chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Please never stop writing. I get so excited every time I see you've uploaded a new fic. I hope thisisn't the last j/a fic you plan on writing!
willowtresses chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is adorable. Sigh.
nyclove3 chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
SLOW CLAP. The little seat jig I did when I saw you had written a new (and complete!) story would have been embarrassing had anyone been around to witness it. No lie! Hehe. This was wonderful though, and everything I could ever want for my post season 5 head canon. I really like how they were thrown together as a 'pretend' couple and how that was really the catalyst that brings out the discussion for their feelings, though it wasn't easy. Annie's struggle to deal with that felt real. I could really see that happening. And Jeff trying to serenade Annie with my favourite U2 song was the icing on the cake. OMG I just love everything about this. Thank you so much. Please please don't stop writing for these two. I'm not opposed to begging here. ;)
CealSR chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
By the way, further to my previous review, thank you SO MUCH for posting this as a completed fic:) I don't mind checking in for instalments on my favourite stories, but I've come to fear they may never be finished, with rather leaves me feeling the way I do about the show right now! lol:) It was such a pleasure to not only have my craving for post 5.13 fic wholly satisfied, but to dive in knowing for certain the story (at least here;)) was complete. *sigh*:D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Thanks so much for writing this story! And particularly the first couple of chapters. I've been dying to read fic about Jeff/Annie after 5.13... it's been completely absorbing me to the point I was at the stage of sketching out my own story! You have no idea how horrifying that is lol!:) Thank you so much, I found it such a relief to read your lovely story and just had such a wonderful time enjoying your characterisations:)
stopthenrewind chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
UGH, MY HEART. This is so beautiful and I'm choosing to believe this is what happens after 5x13. I just absolutely love any Jeff/Annie fic you churn out, and I hope you continue writing 3
shippersgonnaship chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Wowee another awesome story from you! I'm officially accepting this as what happens after season five! I really liked how Jeff sang to her because it was a big gesture she deserved but he still had to get drunk to do it lolz. So very Jeff. Awesomesauce! Thanks for keeping the Jeff Annie love alive! Kudos to you.
Jess chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Another amazing fic. I was so pleased to find out you'd written something new. I tried to read it slowly and make it last, I swear I did, but once again I gave in and stayed up until the early hours of the morning, because I just couldn't stop.

And I can't tell you enough how much I loved this. I've been avoiding fanfic a bit since cancellation because it feels rather bittersweet now, so I didn't realise how much I needed this until I read it. It helped so much and I'm perfectly happy to assimilate this into my own headcanon (rom-com setups and all - it's just so Greendale). I hope this isn't the last we see of your Jeff and Annie fic. You have a serious talent for writing these characters and I'm always going to be left wanting more.

In the meantime, thank you thank you thank you.
Jess chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
This is beyond perfect. I can't even formulate a proper review yet. I just... He serenaded her! And With or Without You is just the quintessential Jeff and Annie somg! And did i mention this is perfect?