Reviews for Always Something
Star Iron chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
That one almost throwaway tidbit about Mandi was enough for me to lose a LOT of respect for your Jeff.
Shamnan chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Loved it...
Ray The Red chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
Duncan could always read Jeff better than most, heh.
Angellove727 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Aw. I loved this story! It was really good.
Sleepyhead2014 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Great fic!
Mooky19 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
As a huge fan of the Jeff and Annie relationship, I absolutely loved this story. Honestly, I really wish it would keep going. You deserve some real credit too, I think you did a very good job of keeping the characters honest to the show and their personalities. Again, huge props.
Cazza799 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
I absolutely loved this. The perfect combination of angst and sweetness that really sums up the Jeff and Annie relationship for me. I particularly enjoyed the way you wrote Jeff. I thought you kept him well in character throughout. Really impressive stuff. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Ugh, we need more of these stories. Why you no give us more Jeff/Annie goodness, Community? Personally, I would have liked a little more *goodness*, if you know what I mean, but the story is great and I liked the angsty-ness. Ta!
mylove24 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I love this already I am happy that Jeff and Annie came clean. I love that they finally got together. Duncan is right they were the only fooling themselves. Jeff and Annie balancing each other out. I love that Jeff serenaded Annie.
shomalongadingdo chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Please never stop writing. I get so excited every time I see you've uploaded a new fic. I hope thisisn't the last j/a fic you plan on writing!
willowtresses chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is adorable. Sigh.
nyclove3 chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
SLOW CLAP. The little seat jig I did when I saw you had written a new (and complete!) story would have been embarrassing had anyone been around to witness it. No lie! Hehe. This was wonderful though, and everything I could ever want for my post season 5 head canon. I really like how they were thrown together as a 'pretend' couple and how that was really the catalyst that brings out the discussion for their feelings, though it wasn't easy. Annie's struggle to deal with that felt real. I could really see that happening. And Jeff trying to serenade Annie with my favourite U2 song was the icing on the cake. OMG I just love everything about this. Thank you so much. Please please don't stop writing for these two. I'm not opposed to begging here. ;)
CealSR chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
By the way, further to my previous review, thank you SO MUCH for posting this as a completed fic:) I don't mind checking in for instalments on my favourite stories, but I've come to fear they may never be finished, with rather leaves me feeling the way I do about the show right now! lol:) It was such a pleasure to not only have my craving for post 5.13 fic wholly satisfied, but to dive in knowing for certain the story (at least here;)) was complete. *sigh*:D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Thanks so much for writing this story! And particularly the first couple of chapters. I've been dying to read fic about Jeff/Annie after 5.13... it's been completely absorbing me to the point I was at the stage of sketching out my own story! You have no idea how horrifying that is lol!:) Thank you so much, I found it such a relief to read your lovely story and just had such a wonderful time enjoying your characterisations:)
stopthenrewind chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
UGH, MY HEART. This is so beautiful and I'm choosing to believe this is what happens after 5x13. I just absolutely love any Jeff/Annie fic you churn out, and I hope you continue writing 3