Reviews for Unwelcome Surprises
Dark Wolf 021 chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
good fic
CrimsonH chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
I freakin loved your story. Please continou or at least make more Jim/Aisha fics. Pretty please...

Your Fan:

CrimsonH
CrimsonH chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Refer to my review of ch 4 for how I felt about this chapter. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. You caught how Gene and Jim would of reacted to meeting the other in a situation like that perfectly.
CrimsonH chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
That's one kick ass transition if I do say so myself. I love inventiveness. Way to go.
CrimsonH chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
I have three words for this chapter. FUNNY AS HELL. I don't know if they use that term where your from. but in Texas thats a BIG compliment.
CrimsonH chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
I love your work and hate to criticize someone else’s work but as an OLS nerd I feel it is my responsibility to tell you that the Ehefrau is a hover vehicle. On the plus side, your vocabulary is astounding. Not many people write stories that don’t feel like there duming(sorry couldn’t figure how to spell this correctly) it down for the younger readers.
Irken Gir chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
'Kay, so, this is like, amazing. I love the dialogue. :)
Rhainor chapter 8 . 12/15/2005
Wow.

Quite possibly *the* best story I've read on this site. Definitely in the top 3.

And now I'm off to read those other stories you said we should read...

Can't wait for more!
valkan chapter 8 . 9/12/2005
Good God. Another one. You actually finished it. Wow.

Kudos!
TheRealXenocide chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
I'm glad to see you finish this story. The ending fits in well with your other stories. While I hope that you find a way to continue this series, I won't push the issue. I know what it's like to hit a wall with subject matter.
Macky chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
ken nuhfer chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
that was really good it. it had the two things i really liked, violence and hot women.
GothicKnight chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
Great job!

i'll be wating for the next one you write
TheRealXenocide chapter 7 . 8/19/2004
I repectfully request that you find a way to give this story the one last wrap-up chapter it deserves.
Devilman666 chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
Please continue the story, or if it's over then please add another to it