Reviews for Deep As You Go
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
... I get the feeling you've not only abandoned this fanfiction, but also just stopped writing fanfics in general. :(

But, one can always hope, yes? So, I really, really hope that you update this fic! The formatting was a bit weird, yes, so it took me a few tries before I finally decided to read through more than one chapter. But now that I have, I'm really glad I did. I really like your writing style (simplistic, but still very eloquent, which is nice), and you've created this awesome mixed world with Eastern and Western lore coming together... but I feel like you've only just started really delving into that world, and that the plot is really just starting to ramp up now...! So, please, please update! (See, you've reduced me to begging. -.-")

*tsukiko*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
interesting
Lia chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Hi, I just want to say that this is a great fic and a unique storyline, with interesting and fairly true characters. I'm really enjoying reading it. The issue is just that the format makes it tough to get through. You have some really long paragraphs with different people speaking just in continuous lines, so even though your writing style and the story are lovely it's definitely really difficult to follow sometimes. Making a new paragraph every time someone speaks may make the chapters eight times longer, but it'll make it way easier for readers to read.
FullFathomFive chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
*whistles*

That was amazing... simply amazing..

I adored it!

I loved the whole alliance between Gryffindor and Slytherin, and all of the Japanese shtuff. And, of course, the pairing! :D

Great job.

Kiri
onedeath chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
i want to know whatthe runes say. its nice to see a fic where harry isnt just unwavering good. they compare him to riddle a lot but never really in mind.
Noodle chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
This story is the most wonderful thing i've ever read! I hope you update soon. One of the things that bother me though is that Hermione is likened to Slytherin, that she would fit there. One of the qualities Slytherin prizes is blood so i see it hard for them to admit that. And although she has always seemed highly intelligent, she hasn't displayed any real slytherin qualities. Her only attempt at cunning in the books was when she enchanted the list to out someone who betrayed the DA and that was a very poor attempt.

I'm really glad i've stumbled across this fic. I can't wait to see what you write next. I'm still a little confused as to Sirius teaching at hogwarts. Please update!
IceAlkhuan chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
i LOVE it please please please please please please please update soon PLEASE!
Midori Heiwa chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
wow cant wait till next update
Swordsoul2000 chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
here's a little tip on japanese grammer that you might appriciate if your going to have japanese characters. ok, it really isn't that much of a big deal, but i'm learning japanese in school and knoticed this: it's not kami jizo, it's Jizo no kami. actually, not to sure about that, but i do know that the sun goddess in japanese myth is Ameterasu no mikami. just thought you'd like the tip.

LOVE your story, makes a lot of sense. i personally ADORE Harry/Draco parrings. they are SO hot togather! :giggles:

keep up the good work!
LandUnderWave chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Please- are you going to continue this story at some point in the future? Because you left us with a GIGANTIC cliffhanger, and if you just leave it there forever... Well. XD Thanks, though!

Lilz
Julie Long chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Dear Author,

I had to re-read this story before I could review, I hope that does not offend you. I can remeber why I liked this story so much. I have read your announcement and know that you are more concerned with updates elsewhere than here but I still feel that I should tell you that I have added your story to my C2 community, Silver Meets Green. It is your story after all, and I feel that you should be informed.

Julie Long
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
Did she just put Draco's life in Harry's hands when Harry still obviously hates him? Poor Narcissa. I hope she survives, having to stay with a seemingly deranged Lucius.
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
I like how you twisted everything that happened in the first book to fit your story. It even helps explain Dobby in the second book. What does the "S" in Draco's name stand for?
rldarling chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
OMG!

this is AMAZING!

where can i find the rest?

i'm gonna look up your Yahoo group...
Constructor chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
pretty intresting stuff...love a darker harry

-update soon.