Reviews for Myths and Shadow Plays
ladymirth chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Breathtaking.
Lamiel chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Wow. Again... wow. Such depth in this story, and I absolutely love the way it weaves and twists back on itself. There's poetry in the language, and the literary references are just wonderful. Not necessarily the sort of thing one might expect from Spike, and that makes it even more amazing, that it is unexpected, and yet reads so very real. Brilliantly done.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
this is one of the most incredibly cool things i have ever seen. i was lost in Spikes madness, and it was kinda scary.

wow.
Nos chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I am very glad I found this story. You captured Basement!Spike beautifully, a very hard task to do. Some would shudder to delve into that mind. Lovely lovely.
Wildcard00 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Truly marvelous writing. You write with such amazing detail and style, capturing completely the inner workings of an insane mind. Not many can acheive that, and not many can make it beautiful to read. I loved how you incorporated not only Hamlet, but also the various Greek myths and old tales. Excellent story, especially the line: /"The play's the thing..." ... and Fate's still a bitch/ Awesome job, I hope to read more by you.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
ok... talking frankly, I love this.

I love how you wove in such complex allusions, how Spike's mind jumps around like a plastic bouncing ball, and how utterly complex it is.

I can see this as a legitimate look into Crazy!Spike's head.

And I absolutely cracked up when I saw, "All's I want is a room somewhere..."