Reviews for When Coroners Attack! Film at 11
DKM chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
LOL! That was great! Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync, Sara cluing everyone in. Wonderful story! I loved it!
D
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
You are a genius. That's the way to wrap everything up. Hoody hoo. I don't suppose you ever did one of these for Forever Knight?
Mandolin chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
BWA HA HA HA HA! Oh, my, that was just beautiful... Sara's been waiting two lifetimes, but some of us have been waiting two seasons for her to do that. And the nightlight solution had me falling out of my chair (for real - no armrests).

You know I'm going to want this on my fic recs page now, don't you? Thanks for the laugh... I now need to go make sure my coworkers don't think I'm completely insane now.
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Oh, LMAO! That was wonderful, a much better closer for season 2 than the actual finale. Way to bring a bit of closure, reveal the truth about Sara to the others, get Ian som mental help, get Gabe unpossessed, and torture Irons. Very nice. Especially the torturing of Irons ;) N'Sync... lol... too funny
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Hmmm, how 'bout some more, eh?
Spin11 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Oh this was just too funny! Oh and if Sara doesn't want the freak she can send him my way! ;) Hope you will grace us with more writings! )
Dianne la Mercenaire chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Sweetie, you are _so_ beyond ill! I love it! :)))
SirBalin'sMistress chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Ah...so it's almost kinda the end? Tha' means you'll be writing more, correct? Well it better!

Muahahahahahahaha...

Vicki going postal...everyone learnin' what the hell's going on? A good day in the line of law enforcment, and Meija has a nightlight...so they did live kinda happily ever after, and everyone learned that Nottingham was truly a freak...but my kind of freak...lol...now I'm just rambling on...

-Sir Balin's Mistress
Divamercury chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Great stuff! Too funny! I loved it. Great job!

DM
Romie1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Amazing!

The best humor WB fiction Ive read.

The "Man, I've been wanting to do that for

two lifetimes." - just killed me...

Great job!