Reviews for Tears of the Wind
Amy chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
gosh you seem that you where ayane!your story was REALLY it up_
littlematchgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
this is by far, the best depiction of an ayane fic i've ever read. i'm putting this down as a favortie of mine on everything... this was wonderfully written everything was great! kudos! kudos!

-LMG
Nigrescence chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
To put it simply: remarkable. Your use of detail and text has instilled the neccessities given to the writer: You. Without a doubt, this is one of the most touching fanfics about Ayane that I've read in a long time. It's always good to promote good writing whether it be yours or anothers. It shows respect for work that's submitted. And I must say, please continue in your writing. I'd be happy to read another fanfic of yours. -
Shikai10 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
I read this quite a while ago and have just recently become an offical "Member" and I just wanted to say you did an excellent job at conveying the thoughts,feelings and Emotion I myself could have pictured running through Ayane's Mind. If I recall Correctly the added part concerning her father really made this a solid piece of work. kodos!
lest-horror-it-brings chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Sweet
Kaze Yurei chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
i really enjoyed that one, Ayane is my favourite character ! :) i hope you write more about her :) keep it up
My Harlequin Romance chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
That was beauitful! I fell like crying. Please read the angel of mercy, in the gundam file. Chapter 6 will appear tomrrow.
Crimson Rogue chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Poor Ayane

;.;
chaz chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Awsome, very good use of setting, and emotion, I t was great, write more
kochan1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
1500 words of gold. I can't believe you packed so much into so little. And I can't believe you held back on this for so long (Waggles finger at you).

But you took your time getting it just right...and it was worth it. It don't dissapoint.

It's done in that style that's your speciality: Reminisce.

The 3rd paragraph goes down as one of the most powerful ones I've read from you yet.

I'm also amazed that you managed to introduce Ayane's Father, Mother, Half-Brother and sister AS WELL as her Foster Father in those 1500 words.

Your portrayal of Ayane as the lost little 16 year old being forced to deal with Adult feelings and situations is pretty darn spot on.

I'll accept this story with eternal gratitude, but only in one form: Primer. It's not legal to throw something like this out without plans of a bigger fic in the works. *grin*

That'll do, Tiger...that'll do.

(Yes, it WAS a good one)

My Rant

Ko-Chan
Sasi chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
wow sis, this one is really good! keep up the good work, and i look forward to the next chapter of DC! i want to know what happens with Ryu and Kasumi.
Vidz chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
awww sis you moved me your stories are always beautifully done and full of every detail i love them cause as i read it i can always picture it like im standing there watching it happen _