Reviews for A Twist in Time
Anawey chapter 14 . 3/23
Wow, I loved this! The ending was exactly what I was hoping for.
misuky7 chapter 14 . 2/21
This story was extraordinary. I could not stop reading. I love the idea that Belle and Rumpelstiltskin go into the past like this and what Belle did in the end. One of the best stories I've ever read. :3
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Hey, in the last chapter or so, after past! Them see future! Selves, you said Belle has brown eyes, but when talking about the dress this chapter, you said the dress was blue and matched her eyes
S.C.Raven chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
But...but...but...what did Past!Rumple do to bring Neal back?! How is Zelena still alive?! I NEED ANSWERS OR I'LL EXPLODE!

Seriously though, it was an amazing story! Loved it!
Vivstar chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Such a wonderful ending. I wonder, though...if Zelena's still alive, then how could the time portal have ever been open in the first place?
But whatever. I'm just so happy that Baelfire survived, and that Belle's plan worked.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Awww they named the baby Graham! TEARS!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
You are going to finish 20 minutes right? You can't just leave us hanging on that one!
Yes! Wonderful ending!
Twyla Mercedes chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Nice ending for this romp. Enjoyed.
AquaJasmine23 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
OMG!
ahhhhhh! I JUST AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. Amazing wonderful spectacular PHENOMENAL chapter. That's so creative to involve a letter like that. OMFG NEAL! i'm so glad he's ALIVE!
AHH! Zelena's alive! such a creative price!i do wonder how that played out?
baby graham yay! that's so cute.
i loved the bonding between past/present rumple/belle! adorable!
although rowan is just soooo cute i kind of prefer this ending. neal (and zelena, ick) being alive is seeming more interesting and less likely to make me cry (i.e. "Lacey"'s story with in Twenty Minutes)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS :D
RaziOUAT chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Well I know this is the last chapter. Sighing over here. Please keep in mind of doing another story behind this for the future.
Serene Cullen chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
I really wanna know what the letter said! I love this story it's so great and I'm amazed at the talent you have being able to include all the prompts so effortlessly.
NaraTemariS2 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
This was so PERFECT! *.*
I've been following it on tumblr and must say loved all of it, but this ending! It was so special! So cute and funny and giving me these funny feelings inside! Thank you so much for it! Can't wait for prompts of it on tumblr and the chapters for your other fics! You are an amazing writer with VERY good ideas! D Take care!
ihavetoriblenews chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
update soon please! I love this!
RaziOUAT chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
One more chapter.. No don't stop. It's getting too good.