Reviews for The Forgotten Boy
ShadowVD chapter 8 . 16h
Awwwww :) that was sooo cute. Amazing really. one of the best. I absolutely adore it
MissingInspiration chapter 8 . 5/24
This story was amazing! At first I was reluctant to read it because I was used to other fanfiction ideas but once I started reading, I couldn't stop. You are a very talented writer and I loved reading your spin on Harry Potter. ~
billjenny6972 chapter 8 . 4/17
Awesome story!
Gracealma chapter 8 . 4/15
Cool story. I actually saw She and thought it was sad.
Love Severus as a brillant Father.
Lollypops101 chapter 8 . 3/28
great story!
gabrielatsuki chapter 8 . 3/9
I love it
whitebuffalowmn chapter 8 . 3/3
a very good story! it's good to see Severus do well in his own right, along with Harry. I guess the Potter's never remembered Harry, huh?
luzhasswag chapter 8 . 3/2
INCREDIBLE! This is one Of The best plot lines I have ever seen,! Beautiful
severusphoenix chapter 3 . 2/25
I recognized the movie plot, although it's been decades since I saw it - it starred Ursula Andress and I think it was called 'She'.
Anyway, I am enjoying the story - I think I started to read it awhile ago and forgot to bookmark it, so now I get to catch up.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 2/17
A very interesting and heartwarming read! Thanks so much! :)
nkh1 chapter 8 . 2/9
Thanks a very warm and loving story that shows that Love can be the most powerful.
Sharon T chapter 8 . 1/31
Thanks for writing, this was a great story :-)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 8 . 2/1
Aww... it's over. I felt it was a little rushed at the end, but overall, it was a good story.
teedub chapter 8 . 1/30
I very enjoyable read. I'm glad I found this story. I agree with your reaction to the roles adults played in the canon series. Appalling barely scratches the surface. Plus, stories where adults get involved are always much more enjoyable.

I hope to read more of your writing.

Cheers!
Charlie0925 chapter 8 . 1/15
This was TRULY A FANTASTIC READ! Brilliant, brilliant writing hon, I adored reading this fic! ;o)