Reviews for The Forgotten Boy
I enjoyed the tale. Nice work!
kirsty21 chapter 8 . 6/26
cool
A very good read. Its sad what happened to the trio.
Campmaget chapter 8 . 4/29
I loved this story. Thank you.
Monster King chapter 8 . 2/24
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
silvairelining chapter 1 . 2/22
Really enjoyed this story and your characterizations. Glad to see Dumbledore get caught for all his machinations and manipulations for a change (and for the Goblins to be good guys). Great job! :-)
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 8 . 2/4
Wow.. I loved this story very much.. It was very touching.. It plucked at my heart strings..
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 2/1
regarding Ron having the mind of a 5 year old; how could anyone tell the difference?

I love Jean Webster's books but the understanding of those with problems is shocking if you don't take it in the context of the period. I thoroughly agree with your understanding of the way wizards see squibs.
an excellent story, thank you
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 2/1
I forgot to mention how nice it is to see the word 'nemeses' used correctly as a plural of 'nemesis' re James and Sirius.
I don't normally read the wrong boy who lived stories but this looked, and is proving to be, more intriguing.
nashtah chapter 8 . 1/9
Great story
Nerfhearder69 chapter 8 . 1/4
A little abrupt, but a good read with a well founded plot. Good work!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
This was a great story, but I was hoping to find out that they had figured out the mystery of how Harry became forgotten. And I was waiting for it to come out that he was once Harry Potter and the reasons why he was no longer.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Yeah, Dobby's massively suspicious in canon, in that he loathes his current masters and has a positive view of Harry. I've long held the fanon that he somehow got taken in a raid on the elder Potters and bound to the Malfoys. Your fic is the first one I've seen, canon-verse or not, that proposes that maybe Dobby suffered an incomplete shift of loyalties.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
Ta-daaaa! Excellent ending, loved this story very much.
shiho59 chapter 7 . 10/31/2017