Reviews for The Forgotten Boy
SammyTulip chapter 8 . 8h
This was amazingly done. Loved each chapter. Beautiful writing. Thank you xoxo
Gottahavemyncis chapter 7 . 5/10
An incredible story, I've been devouring it since I found it earlier this evening. Only one more chapter to go, sad to say. Thank you!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 8 . 4/25
This was amazing! Keep writing, cause your skills are amazing!
You have written a realy woundefuly story. Whit a lot of love and the quite right Observation that the adults in HP should have done much more to destroy Voldemort.
Keap this wonderful styl. I'm looking foreward to read more of your Storys.
Alexandria
AinsleyWright chapter 8 . 3/21
Oh I love this! It's such a great story and I enjoyed every minute of it!
have-a-little-priest chapter 8 . 2/14
Loved this story! Thank you for the unique take on the wrong-boy-who-lived. I always enjoy when writers explore the adults getting off their asses and actually adulting, tho the millennial in me will always enjoy the kids showing up the adults. Thank you again! Wishing you luck in your future endeavors!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 2/13
Excellent story! I really like it. I take it Lily and James never remembered Harry at all?
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/13
I don't like that rule/law. People that inherit their seats should not have to give them up.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/13
Sounds like Harry is having a good new life. I do hope Gringotts speaks with Kreacher. I like having Sirius find out Regulus had changed. In this particular instance it would show Sirius and James that evil people can change. That should appall them considerably. Hopefully Andromeda makes that letter a bit public. Sirius and James and Albus need reprimanded. So does Minerva and possibly Filius.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/13
Very well done! Perhaps Rennard should suggest it to the wandmaker. She might appreciate the sentiment.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/13
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/13
Frankly I think Severus is doing a wonderful thing. It should be a spectacular fall-out when everyone finds out that Harry is the BWL not Charlie.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/13
Excellent beginning! There is something. Would Gringotts be able to find it? Also unless James has formally disowned Harry he should still be able to access his trust vault.
Lily G Black chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I'm blown away. Your first paragraph perfectly sums up most writer's opinions, without going over the top or being negative towards JKR. I truly applaud you, for putting our thoughts into words, and for being a very talented writer!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Beautiful. There wasn't a lot of detail, but the plot line felt real, and I appreciate the happy ending :D