Reviews for The Forgotten Boy
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 9/17
Yay for Voldemort being gone, and his followers, too (one expects that Narcissa Malfoy, for instance, is a widow now).

And hurrah for Andromeda Tonks pursuing a chain of logic that comes close to choking Dumbledore, though not quite.

Looking forward to Rennard Prince taking the power that is rightfully his.

I wonder how many others are victim to the Headmaster's Unbreakable Vows, and if they would like their freedom, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/11
Another excellent chapter, and good for Andromeda for standing up to Dumbledore.

And yes, those Dark books need to be well away from Harry and Prince, as well, and only consulted at need.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/5
Yay Andromeda!

So glad the Blue Moon ritual went so well. Now both Prince and his son, Thomas Henry Prince, are free to live a good life and help from the sidelines, if nothing else.

Aww, poor Dumbledore! How disappointed he must be that he can't be in charge of all wizarding children everywhere and tell every family which heirs they must choose.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/24
Delightful chapter! I'm so glad that Severus is working so hard to take care of Harry, and glad that the goblins are noticing that. Snape should be quite happy indeed to be free of both his masters, and able to save Harry from what was planned for him.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/9
Excellent chapter! Snape has planned his escape well, and yes, Flitwick is sharp enough to try to give Snape a way out of an Unbreakable Vow that should never have been made.

And Harry, of course, will be loved and cared for-and will love Severus just as much, who needs it badly.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/25
Good beginning, glad that Snape noticed how the Horcrux interacted with his Dark Mark. Glad that Dobby is helping him, too.
TGYREU8 chapter 8 . 7/17

thanks for your story.
I love it.
all the best
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 8 . 6/16
This is a good layout for a severitus, but it bothers me that you didn't actually put any scenes of bonding with Severus and Harry. You seemed to focus more on the legal front and sev vs dumbles.
kv74 chapter 8 . 6/7
Thank you! A very amazing story!
MOONCHILD-OF-OLD chapter 8 . 5/28
BRAVO!This is amazing, a fresh take on a serverus adoption story with my favourite creatures, the house elves. OOH I hope Dobby had many cute elflings!
iCeDxTC chapter 8 . 5/30