Reviews for Undoing the Damage
chocolategumgirl chapter 9 . 6/23
I really like the original story and the sequel! They are written very well. I just have a quick question: when are you going to update again? I am really into this story and I was just wondering.
Kiraling chapter 9 . 5/22
Continue, please? *puppy eyes* Your previous story is one of my favourite Cherik fanfictions and this one is just as good!
tacomayor chapter 8 . 5/20
U got to be kidding me. I've read this for at least 2 times and I love it! Continue soon please I hope
tacomayor chapter 9 . 5/12
Heeey so far I'm inlove with this story continue soon?
katniss12 chapter 9 . 5/4
please update it has been ages
hermes6034 chapter 9 . 4/19
Greetings Author,
What happened to the story?
-H
m chapter 9 . 4/19
Please please please update. Please? Dying to know what happens between them when the serum wears off. Eric's guilt, Charles' reaction... more please!
Anno1701 chapter 9 . 4/9
You should really update this story, it's really great!
lunariamj chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
So I was checking some fanfics of cherick and found this one and I really really love it! Yeah I saw the last day you updated but here I am. So please please please please please please please please please please! Can you continuing the story?
Hermione Sparkle chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
It's been a while since I read this story for the first time but yesterday while thinking about what cherik fanfic I could read I was reminded of this one and its prequel. I finished them quickly but was very upset when seeing exactly how much time had passed since your last update. Yours is one of the best cherik fanfics on this website and I sincerely hope that you will continue it.
Minastara chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
Love this story! Please update as soon as you can!
puffskien overlord of darkness chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Oh please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update!
Nicole chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
More, please more! I love how you write these guys in your stories and I want to know what happens when his serum has left his system!
Gl02 chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Hello there :)
I have been reading When an unstoppable force meets an immovable optimist and this in a rush, I was so engulfed in it, it all made perfect sense (except, maybe, well... What happens to the missiles in Cuba? That is not very clear) but everything else is just so good, it fits perfectly, I loved how you made use of the screenwriters' work and underlined everything that was lying underneath it.
And then I got to this chapter, and on the one end it was odd because things seemed to be rushing down so quickly, but then, on the other end, Charles and Erik were obviously so longing to repair their relashionship, they couldn't help but falling back to talking, to listening, to touching each other and to getting closer that it just couldn't be otherwise the moment they were left alone in the same room. Just after you made my heart ache for Charles and his realising his mistake.
And then I realised there was no "next chapter" button to click on! Imagine the shock ;)
Will you please, please continue writing this? I can well imagine that I would not be the only one to patiently wait for what's next and that will be supporting you!
I hope to read the next chapter soon,
In the meantime, a sincere thank you for all you'be written for this fandom so far
Miss Jean Watson chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Pleasepleaseplease update! I really love both of your stories and you are such a great writer please update!