Reviews for Undoing the Damage
puffskien overlord of darkness chapter 9 . 2/22
Oh please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update!
Nicole chapter 9 . 1/28
More, please more! I love how you write these guys in your stories and I want to know what happens when his serum has left his system!
Gl02 chapter 9 . 1/17
Hello there :)
I have been reading When an unstoppable force meets an immovable optimist and this in a rush, I was so engulfed in it, it all made perfect sense (except, maybe, well... What happens to the missiles in Cuba? That is not very clear) but everything else is just so good, it fits perfectly, I loved how you made use of the screenwriters' work and underlined everything that was lying underneath it.
And then I got to this chapter, and on the one end it was odd because things seemed to be rushing down so quickly, but then, on the other end, Charles and Erik were obviously so longing to repair their relashionship, they couldn't help but falling back to talking, to listening, to touching each other and to getting closer that it just couldn't be otherwise the moment they were left alone in the same room. Just after you made my heart ache for Charles and his realising his mistake.
And then I realised there was no "next chapter" button to click on! Imagine the shock ;)
Will you please, please continue writing this? I can well imagine that I would not be the only one to patiently wait for what's next and that will be supporting you!
I hope to read the next chapter soon,
In the meantime, a sincere thank you for all you'be written for this fandom so far
Miss Jean Watson chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Pleasepleaseplease update! I really love both of your stories and you are such a great writer please update!
Autobot Firekat chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
please continue i can not wait to read more
trustpixiedust chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
WINTER SOLDIER CAMEO. I may have cried a bit at that part.
m chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
anxiously awaiting more! i assume charles' legs will start to go and his powers return in the next update? i can't wait to see what you have in store.
AcelinWolf chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Yes! An update!

Erik. :

Can't help but love the angst.
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
I'm glad Charles saw the scars. Now he knows a piece of why Erik reacted the way he did. I'm so happy that his love for his Erik is resurfacing again.
Akayuki Novak chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
*stares at AN* Well... happy feeling that they are starting to heal gone.
Lizu chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Hello, again! It sure is good to see you're writing again, and as well as ever. It is a good chapter after such a long break and a good chapter for the story itself. Thank you.
SweetCas chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
These feels that have been invoked in me can not be explained. This is brilliant and I kind of want Charles to apologize for not trying harder to find out if Erik was innocent because damn it broke my heart when Charles gave in
Someonefromthefuture chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
I am waiting to see Charles's reaction when he gets his powers back and reads Erik's mind and sees everything that happened in those ten years. It might just break his heart, but I hope Erik will be there to put it back together. Thank you again for writing this wonderful story.
Someonefromthefuture chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
I am returning to your story after a couple of months and I have to say it brings it all back - the feel of the movie, the intensity, the confusion. I hope you'll finish it one day, but even if you don't, I want to thank you for writing it.
Zelda Ray chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!