Reviews for Undoing the Damage
someone chapter 9 . 4/3
AHHHHHHH UPDDATE UPDATE THIS STORY IS AWESOMENESS PURE AWESOMENESS AND GREATNESS UPDATE IT I LOVE YOU AHHHHHHHH CANT WAIT TO READ IT NEXT AHHHHH PLS UPDATE I CANT WAIT I LOVE YOU OMG THIS IS AWESOME
lealover1 chapter 9 . 1/28
So I just got around to watch X-men and fell in love with the movies, so of course I had to find fan fictions. And after reading through a lot the last couple of days I can easily say that this and it's prequel is the best one I have read. I was so devastated when I realize that it have been a little over 2 years since you updated, I have no idea if you will be reading this, but if you do... can you please consider continuing it? Cause it is amazing and I really want to know what happen after this, I'm sure it would be incredible and lovely... probably sad to considering what have happen but I would be so happy. You really managed to catch the characters traits and describe them as they are. Every action they take seems believable. You are an amazing author and I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it
chocolategumgirl chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
I really like the original story and the sequel! They are written very well. I just have a quick question: when are you going to update again? I am really into this story and I was just wondering.
Kiraling chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Continue, please? *puppy eyes* Your previous story is one of my favourite Cherik fanfictions and this one is just as good!
tacomayor chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
U got to be kidding me. I've read this for at least 2 times and I love it! Continue soon please I hope
tacomayor chapter 9 . 5/12/2016
Heeey so far I'm inlove with this story continue soon?
katniss12 chapter 9 . 5/4/2016
please update it has been ages
hermes6034 chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
Greetings Author,
What happened to the story?
-H
m chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
Please please please update. Please? Dying to know what happens between them when the serum wears off. Eric's guilt, Charles' reaction... more please!
Anno1701 chapter 9 . 4/9/2016
You should really update this story, it's really great!
lunariamj chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
So I was checking some fanfics of cherick and found this one and I really really love it! Yeah I saw the last day you updated but here I am. So please please please please please please please please please please! Can you continuing the story?
Hermione Sparkle chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
It's been a while since I read this story for the first time but yesterday while thinking about what cherik fanfic I could read I was reminded of this one and its prequel. I finished them quickly but was very upset when seeing exactly how much time had passed since your last update. Yours is one of the best cherik fanfics on this website and I sincerely hope that you will continue it.
Minastara chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
Love this story! Please update as soon as you can!
puffskien overlord of darkness chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Oh please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update!
Nicole chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
More, please more! I love how you write these guys in your stories and I want to know what happens when his serum has left his system!