Reviews for A Royal Wedding
Rangers daughtr chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Ok great! They all lived! Without needing the cordial! Great job! This was pretty, ven though there was a lot of kissing...good job!
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
This was beautiful...and nothing bad has happened! (Yet)
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Im not usually a wedding person, but this is looking so sweet and lovely I- hang on (does a double take) you said "adventure" what, ob what horriblething are you g to ing to do to them on ne their wedding day? Cant they have one day off from murphy? JUst ONE?!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Loved it! The wedding was nothing short of amazing! Susan's planning paid off and it was so funny when Peter forgot himself. Everyone was great and I truly enjoyed the story. Best wishes tour happy couple!
Lady Hannah
Miss mia chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I love how you care enough about your creation and your readership to research. I love the reason for only one ring- I love the choice of Berlin. So well thought out. Your stories deserve such attention to detail.
Meddlesome chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
AHHH little king peter is all grown up. Too bad that their story doesn't have a happy ending. How could it with Peter going back to England? Probably why CS Lewis made them all celibate disciples huh? But that was such a sweet wedding night.
quarterhorseranch chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Aww, sweet. :D
trustingHim17 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
i love the chapter n thx again for the constant updates. i love how often i find an update in my email :)
WillowDryad chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
:::dreamy sigh::: Oh, that's so romantic and so sweet and so charming. I'm so happy for Peter to have such a lovely wife. Just wonderful.

And you're always more than welcome. :D
ScribeofHeroes chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
(sniff) This is so BEAUTIFUL, and so Narnian! Peter and Thalia are wonderful together! Excellent, excellent work! Keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Very lovely and sweet.
Honestly, you have to be the quickest updater around. It was only an hour ago that I asked for the next chapter to come soon. You never disappoint Lady A!
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Peter's song was so sweet!
MCH chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Love Peter song to Thalia it really expresses his feeling for his Flower.

A lovely ending to a sweet romantic story, not a mushy story but you have conclude a grand story about love romance and how Peter finally we'd his little Flower. A nice change to out two kings ending up in a prison or fighting against giants.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
lol, oh Kat! This is such a sweet story. I did notice Peter's lack of wedding ring in the last chapter and I agreed with your choice before you even mentioned the reasons. It just seems more time appropriate. Anyways, please update soon! :)
trustingHim17 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
:D love the chapter (and laughed out loud at Kat's distraction)