Reviews for No Tears In Paradise
persiegirl20 chapter 16 . 10/8/2015
Dear Author,
When you posted on 17 November 2014, you wrote "Depression sucks".
I hope you are well or at least getting better - maybe you are so well that you will be able to continue this fic?
KioshiUshima chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
This is super sweet. I'm super digging it. Thanks for your hard work.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
can you write some more of this soon it is really good
tomada chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,update really soon as i love this story and have been following it since the beginning.
The Sassy Soul Reaper chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Very naughty at the end.
Can't wait for you to update!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
lilyvandersteen chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for the update, I love it :) Glad they're going to live together in NY.
Whovian13 chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
That was really sweet, but is Seb ever gonna tell Kurt about the almost cheating thing? I know it wasn't officially cheating, but I keep thinking that Kurt would be hurt if he heard it from one of Seb's friends. :-(

Great chapter as always though!
Whovian13 chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
I totally loved that you used 'Easy Love' even if it was stupid self centered Blaine singing it :-)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
LolaStarrr chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Great chapter as always
Nekoi chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
I love this story! Its a little dificult understand english but I cant stop to read this fic because it is so good. Please continue writting, I want to know what happend with Sebastian and Kurt. Grettings from Mexico :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
I was waiting for an update for so long and it was so worth the waiting. I love this story. Your are a very good writer.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
This just keeps getting better, I've reread it so many times. Looking forward to the next chapter.
StrainAsylum chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Good. Angsty, but good. Glad Tom was there; neither Kurt nor Sebastian need THAT crap happening right now. Zach and Blaine should get together. Kurt needs to talk to the hotel about Blaine being let in (strongly complain; what if Blaine had been physical?) Good story!