Reviews for Prank Lucy Day
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 3/3
Wow Mirajane is a great actress.. hahah .. This is also funny! xD .. I guess I'm both. :3
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Anime watcher, its really hard to find manga here in South Africa. Great story...
EtherealTulip chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I'm both an anime watcher and a manga reader for FT :D Yay! Go NaLu!
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I love this so much! Poor Lucy at the start but then poor Natsu and then poor Lucy again! AHHH! SO much sadness. And the ending, classic! You have got to love Virgo, one of my favourite interactive characters. By herself, ehhh, not so much. But when she's with other people, amazing!
cliffhanger2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I watch the anime. For some reason I LOVE the anime (and most animes) but I can't STAND reading manga. Weird right? :P
fairyglitter101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
this was great thank you dear author
Coolanime14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Both
gwb620 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Lol the ending killed me XD
Boba F chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Lol. I thought wrongly and I'm also both
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Haha OMG. I love this! This was awesome with a touch of humor! Love that idea of Juliet's demise. The name was clever too, lol. Loved how Natsu kinda confessed, lol. Love this idea you made! "Prank Lucy Day..." That's smart, lol. But I absolutely LOVED how it was Cana who created this 'holiday!' It's so like her to make something like this, lol. I love how you also included Lucy's thoughts when she was dead, and haha, I just love how Mira gave Lucy that potion. This story was awesome! Great work!
DemonAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Nhahahhahahhaha I love it..so cute../brofist/ehehehhe
Good nalu story:-)
Sunfire4224 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Loved it! So adorable and hilarious!
I mainly watch the anime, but sometimes I read the manga.
DestinysRequiem chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I'm both!
EnigmaticDeadpanner chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Both! GREAT FANFIC!
Zz chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
OMG OMG OMG THIS IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD. IT'S LITERALLY 1 AM RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW BUT THIS WAS SO PERFECT! I was fangirling in my room. _ 3