Reviews for Domino High Hell
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I agree with 'Kura, that was so funny! "He's not important enough!" XD
TessoMesso chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
OMG! What happens next! I hav to know! update soon! (_)
animal freak17 chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
oh its so sad that ur not writing any more cus this is an awsome story! shame on u for not updating! -_-
AleCat1230 chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
this story is good and funny if i wasn't supposed to be asleep right now id be LOLin and yes im using text terms and incorrect grammar and spelling cause i feel like it the only thing that is slightly confusing is when there are more then two people talking and you dont have speaker tags i got a comment like that once and now i see it soryy buy awesome story :)
Heartless576864 chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
its been such a long time!
lavendereyes chan chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
XDD man that rocked! always wondered what it would be like for yami b. and yami to go to high school. never knew that it would be this funny. please hurry and update :3!
Niilan chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
Oh gosh, that was hilarious. You must, must, MUST continue!
Niilan chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
This is awesome! Bakura and Yami are actually forced to NOT kill each other. Heehee. Several scattered grammatical and mechanical errors, but a great piece.
Niilan chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
lol This will certainly be interesting. There are a few grammatical errors, and I would recommend inserting scene breaks. Otherwise, well done. Can't wait to read on.
Cake34 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Bakura picked up his knife, smirking

Ha ha!

That's what I would do!
lazyxhime chapter 9 . 3/6/2007
So...was the classroom right or left? o

I laughed lots, thanks to you. I was laughing at the yamis' pains. o But ehy do you use 'ohayou'? Ohayou means 'Good morning', I think you're using it as 'hello'. Other then that, I loved reading every part of it.

L-H
Sliferservant chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Love this story! and it is only the first chapter, i will continue reading. yay, the yamis together, in school, hahaha
2maluv chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
Oh god -wipes tears of laughter away- i havent read such a good humour fic is such a long time. Love it absolutely though are you going to finish it seeing as its been more than 3 years since your last update?

Ja ne,

Faith _

PS. I really hope you continue this story cos its so cool anf funny! XD
TwilightFairy chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
Ah this is hilarious. Yami and Bakura attempting to get along for seven more days. I laugh.
AnimeFeline chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
this story is very funny, please update again soon.

AnimeFeline