Reviews for Sixty Minutes
nihalforqueen chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Aww. This is so sweet and heartwarming. I wish the show had done something like this with them instead of all the unnecessary angst.
lucyyh chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Just found this oneshot, it made me smile all the way to the end. So, thank you for that!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Sweet :-)
sickgrrl chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I LOVED this story! It was very subtle, just like Oliver and Felicity :)
illyara chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hi!

First of all the length of your story was perfect, in fact would not have bothered me anything, if you had more widespread. Second, the story just beautiful, I loved it from start to finish. And that end, ah ... so romantic, you left me seeing stars * v * !
someclarafication chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Perfect.

Clara
cuteasahybridpuppy chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was so cute. Poor Oliver. He was way too subtle for Felicity! But I'm glad they got there in the end with a little help from Dig.
tralal chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
The little swirling thingy in my stomach... with a g rated fiction.. You, sir, are one capable fiction writer.
1Strangeness-Charm1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Beautiful! Awesome! Amazing! Please write more (not necessarily for this story but more Olicity in general) darling!
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This was adorable and wonderful.
iampaulinebonaparte chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I loved it. I especially loved the fact that you had Oliver working in a cubicle. That was amazing.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Loved it!
Molnia chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Aah, such a nice story! Love it!) Felicity and Oliver are adorable! Thanks!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Loved it
Caitlin51 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was wonderful and amazing and everything I hope for in Season 3! I loved it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »