Reviews for It's a Risk to Even Call It Love
Gamersgoddess chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Solid story... I'm glad she stood up to him :-)
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
:-)
jessspider chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
OH MY GOD!

Well done! that was incredible! loved it and so sad that that was it! but totally get why.
This was just brilliant Quisinart4, glad I read it :)

Wow...
*big hug thinking grinning face*

lol - wow.
I wish there was more. But this was perfect. This was painfully perfect. Poor the both of them. A stolen kiss. Damn.
AtLoLevad chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I've missed your Olicity fics! This one was really good. I've been out of the loop lately with regards to fics, mostly because of school and work, but in glad I read this one. :D
Fuscience chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is not okay. I kept reading, waiting for them to finally have an open discussion so I can have my happy ending and instead there's angst! Ugh - my heart!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I hate that he doesn't do anything, but unfortunately that's Oliver. Love it!
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Simply brilliant, my friend! Seriously, it's so in character with the perfect amount of details, that I could see this in my mind's eye. Good for Felicity for calling Oliver out on his sorry excuse, but I think the thing that stands out to me here is that you really captured both characters' vulnerabilities. We've got Oliver who clearly is struggling; he's declared Felicity off limits but finds himself drawn to her nonetheless (and probably regards his actions as a weakness and further proof that he's no good for her). Then we've got Felicity who has her own insecurities, and this emotional tug-of-war brings out her fear of rejection. Loved, loved, loved the way you handled this scene. :)
Orchfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
YES! Call him out on his bullshit! We need more of Felicity doing that! Bravo and very well written!
littlexxflower chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This can't be the end.
Please don't do this to me.
I need more. I want more.

Pleeeaaaseee.
May Poynter chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was very cute! I really loved it! More please!
Ivonnebagel12 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Slow clap for Felicity on calling Oliver on his bullcrap.
Excellent job. I really enjoyed it ;)
Kazy chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Okay, okay, okay. Tender smile? Check. Pinching heart? Check. Oliver-bullshit? Check.

But this? "the end "? Big fat no. You can't leave it at that. Honestly. That's just... Mean. At least a convo between a disapproving Diggle and a quiet Oliver.

"To be clear, she's hazy on a lot of the details, but the kiss? Oh, that she remembers."
HAHA.

"Hugs she didn't mind. In fact, she loved hugs, and Oliver rarely initiated them, so she savored the feel of being in his arms, of feeling his breathing slow down even as she felt the racing beat of his heart."
Mmmh funny and cute as hell. Love it.

"I just... maybe you're not ready. Or I'm not ready. Or maybe you don't even want me that way. It wouldn't be the first time someone's not interested," she adds, pushing away the bundle of insecurities that threatens to come to the surface. "Maybe it's just a fluke. But at least stop using that ridiculous excuse."
That part about "not the first time someone's not interested" and thinking Oliver isn't because her safety is an excuse literally made my heart pinch. Poor Felicity. She needs some win. And it made it even harder for my heart when Oliver just said "okay". You coward you. Urgh. Couldn't he tell her they're not ready? Not to wait? I don't know.

There has to be a little sequel, just a little chapter? Please? Pretty please? Great work anyways!
FaziO chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Love all your Olicity stories, you really have the voices down, especially Felicity's quirkiness, would love to read more of them
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Ok my heart broke just a tad there... Is it bad that I wanted Felicity so angry that she kicks and punches him while speaking her mind... Love this one
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014