Reviews for Standing Still
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Cool nine chapters.
rebecca chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Good
Oh chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Ha! Daisy got them all good! I bet they won't think she's useless anymore!

Anyway, this was a very good fan-fic, and I'm glad you wrote it.
ToadetteTheBest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Omg love the story i hope you get more inspiration on this soon
Oh chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
This chapter was very exciting! I wonder if the guys will get to Peach in time. Will Daisy do anything to help? I like the codenames all of them have.
Oh chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
This is getting really exciting! I can't wait until the "repairmen" show up! Hopefully a certain flower girl is with them... :D
ToadetteTheBest chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Uuuuu i cant wait until the next chapter. I love this storie. Btw you are a really great author
ToadetteTheBest chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Clifhangers makes me what to read this even more what will happen will on of the employes stop them or not
ToadetteTheBest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Luigi is great, wonder what daisy is gonna do
So exited:)
ToadetteTheBest chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Omg I love the references to mario kart 8 and all the games egad is in( luigis mansion(dark moon) mario and luigi series) keep puting in those references and thanks for thanking me for my comment before
DEADACCOUNT-APOLOGIES chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Lord, the nightmare fuel I'm getting here... :O It's a nice twist though, that in this story it's Mario and co. who seem to be getting the easier ride, and Peach is the one who's facing something even more unpleasant than marrying Bowser...

E. Gadd's head as a virtual bomb? We need to see that some day..! ;-)
Oh chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
You go Daisy! Get in there and show them what you're made of!

Since Peach can feel hunger, I hope she doesn't end up having to use the bathroom later.

Keep going on this excellent story!
Oh chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Luigi Death Stare reference! Whoo! Excellent story by the way. :)
DEADACCOUNT-APOLOGIES chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
'It. She thought. Am I going to be stuck as an "it" for all eternity?' God, that actually sounds very creepy o_0 Can she die of old age as Pink Gold Peach? If not... {shudder}

'"Wow, that feels great!" Her worry instantly dissolved. ' Good ol' Peach ;) Reminds me of her giving out tea on the Halberd; finding time for comfort when in extreme danger.

"Don't worry it, I know someone that can get us whatever we need."
"Just going to see a scientist about some gear."
Yes! The 'scientist' needs all the love he can get! (For some reason, I thought you meant Nabbit at first. Him working with Luigi NSLB U and being a thief and all. I've probably just got the game on my mind...) I like that you don't name him straight away, BTW, feels much more gentle and interesting than those writers who namedrop as much as they can.
ToadetteTheBest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Love your writting style keep writting this story its great, like how you didnt use pink gold peach as a different character