Reviews for Catspaw
XStylus chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
Just thought I'd drop in to say I read your story. Quite a well done one at that, and thank you for a good read. :)
Drakulya chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
Col...
Kyrial Arthian chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
I just finished reading this for the second time, and I just have to say, this is an incredibly wonderful fic! But such a cliffhanger ending! Are you planning on writing a sequel to this, like after the gang defeats Kefka and Setzer comes back to Katara and Elya? If not... why? I would so love to read one. Setzer seems like he'd make such a great father to Elly. _
Adam chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
Great begining! I love Setzer so this should be a fun story.
Violetlight chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
What a great story! It's rare that I find stories about Setzer this reveiling, and this creative. Very well done! Please e-mail me at I would love to talk to you.
abcxyz chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
*Claping like crazy* Bravo, bravo. This was the only part I didn't read and it was the last part, too. But, did this take Setzer a whole year to do this?
abcxyz chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
Heating up!
Two more till I'm done. I know "till" is not a word, but I use it any ways
Love it!
Still like it.
abcxyz chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
I've read this whole story on another site and it was great.
Paul Sorvino chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
I can't believe no ones reviewed this amazing fan fic yet. One of the most well written and detailed ff fan fics ever. An exceptional fic. 10/10
Paul Sorvino chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
Remember me? lol...I didn't know you published here! Anyway best FF6 fic I've seen here ever. I plan to read the others and I know there as good as this one is. Amazing stuff. 10/10