Reviews for Visiting Hours
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I don't know how you did it, but you managed to cover so many emotions and events and epilogue stuff in these five beautiful scenes! I love the tone, I don't think it should be angstier. And Riza... OMG this is the most accurately written Riza I think I've ever read! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you write more soon!
Sonar chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Great short stories.
couldbemoresonic chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
this is the best characterization of their love that i have read, congratulations on getting it exactly right :)
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was wonderful! I can't tell you how many times I just sat here and smiled during this fic. Each interaction was perfect, right down to everyone nudging the Roy relationship haha. Thanks for the great read!
CJbean chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was great! I just love the interations between those two!
And no, I don't think the lack of angst is an issue. The hospital scene at the end of brotherhood, has a bright, optimistic mood to it, and you illustrated that perfectly
bri-notthecheese chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I absolutely adored this! I love the anticipation you built up by having everyone else but the Colonel come and talk to Riza first. I LOVED the conversation with Ed. I think that one's my favorite besides the actual one with Roy. But I love Riza and Ed's relationship so much! I also really liked that you didn't have Mustang say it. My heart dropped, not gonna lie, but it fits with the story you were writing and in canon because they really don't need to since they already know. Great read! :)