Reviews for Dazzled
Mm chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
-left speechless-

Okay, I preferred the first chapter to the second- the first was stunning and beautiful and incredible whereas the second was more... fun... but wow you just have. The most incredibel way with words. And if I needed something to make me fall in love with Seftis this was it.
sissyHIYAH chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Perfect. Just perfect.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
wow. that was amazing. I could see this story playing in my mind. Excellent!
Charmeuse Tea chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Don't know how or why, but there's no denying that I blinked back some tears as I read through the orphanage flashback. You exhibited an excellent balance between the serious and the lighthearted. I probably would've continued being teary had it not been for the pleasant turn of events, in which I think the most poignant line lies: "And perhaps, if one looked closely one would have seen them, the little golden-haired boy and girl laughing and running through the grass under the moon, swept away on a passing wind like phantoms from a long-gone past."
toomanynotes chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
a:) very good one:)
wellduh chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow, I can just imagine this. It sounds just like something Quistis would do, how she would think.
Chloe chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Loved the story!I grinned the whole way through! Please do another chapter! Love it so much!
Kitian chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Lovely story. The imagery in the first chapter is amazing, and the playful interaction in the second gives the story a sense of completion and satisfaction with the characters. The painful and unfulfilled ending of 'Light' was perfectly balanced out in the end by 'Fire' and makes 'Dazzled' an official WAFF-y fic, even if you didn't intend it to be one.
Verdanii chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
What a cute little ficcy, Chickie.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
How cruel of you, Seifer!
washedout chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
mercurymari83 chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
This was a wonderful, sweet story. Well done! You use powerful descriptions, and present evidence to substantiate each character's actions.

...I particularly liked Seifer's falsetto voice, and kissing sounds directed at Squall. Nice touch ;).
AnteNomad chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
First off, the bit where Seifer is talking to Squall on the radio is about the most hilarious thing I've read in quite some time. And I can totally see it happening.

This is a great story. That's coming from someone who isn't a big fan of the Queiftis genre, too; but the two of them are so in character that I found myself actually -believing- it. (I've got high standards in that area, so that's a mojor compliment.) The second chapter adds a huge amount to the story, too; especially the flashback to the orphanage, which provides a fantastic insight into Seifer's character and is excellently done (although little Seifer sure is the literate devil : ) ). Be very, very proud.
Ms Starlight chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Hey, anytime you want to take one of my images go right ahead. :D It's nice to know that their appreiciated and liquid sunlight is one of my favorites.

I loved this. I love how Seifer stays true to himself, how it has just the right sense of being disconnected and dreamy. It's really very beautiful...all the descriptions are fluid and the end conveys the right kind of pain of rejection.

I've read some Ursula K. LeGuin before, but I've never read A Fisherman of the Inland Sea. I'll have to check it out.
Bloodstone chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
was the sweetest story I've ever read.