Reviews for Parley with a Pirate
Kinsie chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I enjoyed this immensely, especially the twist half way through. Thank you for posting such a gem!
Dustyn chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oooh I love how you worked that one. Strangely now I feel there's a bit more UST leftover between poor Malfoy and his dreams.
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was a very exciting read, really. For some reason though I found myself wondering if Draco was dreaming when he was knocked out the second time by Ginny's kiss and then awoke to Ron's shirt debacle ... Because really, thinking of Ron with sashes around him should be left to the subconcious to unwillingly fathom. Hah!

It made me laugh (I hope this was your intention) because reading about these characters we know and love (some of them ;-) ) on a boat with that pirate accents, ah, it was just too hillarious when I thought about it. I'm just an imaginative reader I think.

The tension you built between pirate Ginny and Draco, hot! I thought the pirate dialogue was very well done and added to the entire effect of the story being set on a ship.

Liked the ending of course. A lot to ponder on but just that Draco realised he hadn't ... Well realised how lovely Ginny was before and asked her for dinner was a great place to leave it at. He thought she was walking off, victorious with her treasures. I love the pirate references you used too. :-)
Abatemarca chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
It's a amazing story. So well written, exciting and funny. Draco on a pirate ship- I'd like to see it :-) I really loved the twist of the plot. And Draco's thoughts about Ron without a shirt (or such a loose one)- hilarious:)
I look forward to checking out your other stories.