Reviews for Stay With Me
lisamccool388 chapter 33 . 12/27/2014
i hope you make a sequel story where aj and cm punk have kids i wood love sec book maybe
a part 2 book
xStarBINA chapter 33 . 7/19/2014
Wooow. I started reading this story and I just couldnt stop untill it was finished.. And then I cried because it was over. I really really liked it. But what happend to Corey? Did he die at the hospital?

xoxo
UnstableBlackWidow chapter 33 . 7/17/2014
Awesomeness ending i love your stories even the rollercoaster of emotions we go on its always a great ride. Can't wait for the next story
Guest chapter 33 . 7/16/2014
This story brought me to legit tears! #ThankYouPunk we will never forget the longest reigning WWE champion of the modern era
Maashmellow chapter 33 . 7/15/2014
So beautiful...
DoubleDee068 chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
this is such a amazing story and a amazing ending! you are amazing! THANK YOU
meldoreyrey chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
Seriously you are such an amazing writer! This story took me on such an unbelieveable roller coaster that I didn't want to end! You write the characters so perfectly that I can see and visualise these scenarios happening. I will read any and everything you post because I am sure it will be perfect. In fact I'm going to re-read all of this right now!
Can't wait for the next one.
- meldoreyrey (you can find me on twitter :)) xo
LolieG chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
That moment with Stephanie brought tears to my eyes, it would've been nice if AJ broke down crying and hugged Steph for everything. I loved this story to the end. Keep it up and I'll be on the look out for more in the future. *Applause for you*
erica1021 chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
I was not prepared for this to be the end! It ended so beautifully, it was just perfect!
asherandjeanclaude chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
Another amazing AJ Punk fic. I don't know how you do it, but I am certainly not complaining. You have an incredible gift for storytelling and an incredible imagination. Thank you so much for continuing to share it with us. Have a wonderful day :)
LolieG chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
OMG! I love this chapter! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! I could've sworn I almost started crying like a baby, it so good! And yay, the horror story is over!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
THIS CHAPTER HAD ME SCREAMING
erica1021 chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
Finally Corey got what he deserved! What an intense chapter, holy crap! Wow, AJ and Punk's love for one another was amazing, you wrote it so well! However, I am not ready for this story to be over!
PeaceLoveMusic21 chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
I love this story so much! Hopefully you'll continue to write PunkLee fics
Guest chapter 32 . 7/14/2014