Reviews for The Scientific Approach
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
First time I was read this I thought it was really weird, but then for the past few days its stayed in my mind and I've realized that actually, it makes a lot of sense! It's actually scary how much sense it makes. I'm going to favorite this so that I always remember where the idea came from, and from now on every time I watch DBZ or read a fanfic this will be at the top of my mind. Great work on a very original and well-thought-out analysis!
Cricycle chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I feel like you missed out on an opportunity to have invisible energy waves.

Cool story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wait, WHAT!? BULMA IS USING THAT KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE ANTI-AGING THINGS!?
Vallavarayan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014

…..
Ethan Demas chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Cosmetics? Really? That is kind of superficail for this new wild and wonderful way to manipulate enrgy it you ask me. Such a rip off that Bulma is.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Haha, this is pretty cool!
LeMe chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Physics student: Haha awesome! Though I think a better explanation for the Destructo Disc would be conversion of...

Biology student: THAT ISN'T HOW BONES AND MUSCLES WORK!

Grad student: Did he really say, "...that's my theory" instead of "hypothesis"? What kind of high school...
maximusrexmundi chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
A great theory. Very sound. All except one point: power level manipulation. Your theory bases strength on the body slowly (relatively) 'learning' to restructure itself to cope with training/combat situations. Should this be the case, the rapid raising and lowering of power levels shouldn't be possible the way it is. I will grant it is possible in general, as the body could learn to do it, but you posit that the body subconsciously either makes the bodies tissues more dense or literally alters what the tissues are made of as power levels rise. Both of these things would require energy and matter, the matter having come externally. Energy either to fuse atoms into new materials or to compress materials into a denser form. When one lowers their power level, there would have to be a substantial energy spike (from the resulting fission of more durable materials or to strip away dense material) and a significant mass reduction. Similarly, to raise a power level, one would somehow need to absorb new materials from the outside to fuse or compress. Doing any of this rapidly enough for the phrase "quick hide your power levels" to mean anything seems relatively improbable. Besides... Gohan has literally met at least 2 levels of deity by this point and has witnessed teleportation... and a being made out of Willy Wonka's everlasting bubble gum... I think we can safely say the fundamentals of his universe are radically different enough to just say ki is real ;-)
I do love the theory though. A bit more polish, and thinking outside the box of our reality, and I think you're onto something
applefanfic chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Lol I love the ending! :3
Turmanarmo chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
An interesting explanation on ki for sure, though I must admit I didn't see that ending coming.
nancy103 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Lol! Very well done one shot! A lot of thought was given to the techno jargon on this story. But then I love how it all comes down to Bulma's vanity. Then again, perhaps she just wants to age the same as her husband but deep down, I do think her looks are very important to her.
Again, fun short story!
SaiyaStyles chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I like this story as well as your other's this is really good. Good Job and keep going :D
O_O