Reviews for Withheld
shinobipopcorn chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
My word, this was quite the read. I choked up more than once along the way. You've really made me want to slap Zelda, though it could be because I've been reading a bunch of stories lately where she's "in the way".

And I didn't mind the way you wrote the dialogue. One of my least favorite parts of writing is coming up with synonyms for "said".
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Anyone else think when Gannon told link, sheik was dying it reminds you of that scene From lion king where Timon Tells the hyenas he shouldn't have called pumba a pig?
Lyn888x chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
That was amazing! Beautifully written, and really interesting.
You portrayed all of the characters really well, and it was nice that Navi wasn't written just as annoying. You're a really good writer, I hope to read more of your work in the future.
Araceli L chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This was such an incredibly original take on Sheik - at least one I've never heard of before and I absolutely loved it. Amazing job conveying rmotion
KafeiDetour chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Excellent story. I loved reading it.
Lissalaa chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wonderful. Very well written, and very interesting. I am left with a couple of questions, but overall, awesome.
Nekura8 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I've read a few of your stories and I really like the ideas you come up with. It's a bit of a darker take to Hyrule. I'm looking forward to looking at more of it.