Reviews for Elements, Founders, Secrets and Soulmates
I love it :)
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Interesting :)
AsunaKiritoYuiLove chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
I must say I absolutely love this fanfiction. it's well written and Harry is just meant to be a Slytherin Though the Founders' ability to become corporeal and all that could maybe use a little more explanation, although I'm guessing that will happen upon Lady Ravenclaw's arrival. I can't wait to read more so good luck and have fun with writing I'll be looking forward to an update :)
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
They really do hire the greatest DADA teachers don't they. Except for one teacher all the others love to torture be they children, animals or what have you, with, blood quills, spells. Possessed bt Voldemort, polyjuiced on Voldemort's orders, using blood quills and unforgivable to torture children into denying Voldemort...seeing a trend here? Yet even with Voldemort gone the traits of the DADA teacher continues.
geetac chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
I like the chapter
Melikalilly chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
I love this story
SerpensPrincess chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Draco is the heir of ravenclaw right? Great update Cant wait till the next one love this fic so far
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Well it's finally out in the open so hopefully the bond can strengthen. So what happens now?
ladysavay chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Okay, the chapter worked for me EXCEPT for the whole 'Draco scared, running away' bit. I can find no place in this story that would make me expect Draco to run away and reject Harry OR give him any reason to ever doubt Harry's feelings for him, and thus run away. Without that build up, Draco's reaction to reading about the bond felt fake.
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Who's Ravenclaw's heir? Does hufflepuff have one? Why was this chapter so good?! When will there be more?!
redstickbonbon chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I like it so far.

Seems like Hermione's getting a 'free pass'...in a previous chapter she was giving him a hard time, including about taking an OWL over the summer, and now she's included and more secrets are revealed to her. She needs to prove she is still his friend and accepts the changes in his life - it just seems that Harry is putting a lot of his personal life out there, only to not be accepted by his so-called friends. Just my thoughts.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
kamui5 chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Please update the shorty soon I'm enjoying it :)
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
LOL there is definitely more than meets the eye to Harry. Wonder how many picked up on the slam about fourth year. So Draco is Ravensclaw heir isn't he?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
As if Ron has the intelligence for this. I love Luna. Teddy is cute and the name for Draco is better still.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
And pleasant Kreacher its going to take a while to get used to that.