Reviews for Fate, Future, and Gravity
DraconeKing chapter 26 . 5/17
A truly excellent story. Looking forward to more!
The Dark Hour chapter 19 . 10/17/2019
Yeah I love it.
The Dark Hour chapter 16 . 10/17/2019
This fic is getting more crack by the chapter and Idk if I hate it or love it.
The Dark Hour chapter 6 . 10/16/2019
Is it just me or has the number of references increased? Heck even some of the chapter titles are references.
The Dark Hour chapter 4 . 10/16/2019
Huh, thought it was Gertrud.
The Dark Hour chapter 3 . 10/16/2019
Honestly, I thought you'd forget the Jojo naming convention for the Witch ones. Then again, witches exist, so that'd probably work more for a Persona xover.
DT puella magi chapter 9 . 9/7/2019
I'm enjoying this fic. However...

This chapter broke my suspension of disbelief. Marilyn Manson simply does not work that way. There needs to have been a bet in the mind of the victim, and, importantly, the victim must have lost or cheated. (This is why Jolyne could decompose the ball and use Stone Free to catch all of its individual components: technically, that's within the rules of baseball, although it's highly improbable.) Since Enrico Pucci did not heal Kyousuke's hand, and Sayaka did not attempt to cheat out of the bet, Marilyn Manson simply can't activate. The bet is active, and cannot be fulfilled by either party (as Yuma has fully healed the hand that was the subject of the bet), so Marilyn Manson shouldn't be able to perform any debt collection, except on its own user. However, unlike the D'Arby stands, which forfeit even the user's soul if they admit to themself that they've lost, Marilyn Manson can't go after its own user.

If you had instead used the D'Arby stands this would have made sense: You could have made Sayaka believe in her heart she'd lost, and then her soul would be forfeit, and Kyubey could contract it easily since it was already extracted from her body. However as it is this chapter makes no sense. Sorry.

~Homura
Spooths chapter 2 . 2/5/2019
I'm very confused. Homura's time stop doesn't have a limit. Well it technically has a limit of about a month and a half, but she can certainly pause time far longer than JoJo.