Reviews for Found
Blade of Sparda chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I've reread your stories recently and I got to say I'm really impressed with your writing style. The realistic romance is really refreshing when compared to the 'just throw them together' type fics that populate the genre. Keep up the good work with the crack, and non-crack, pairings!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Simply beautiful. You did an amazing job with this story, thank you.
Iamthecookieninja chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I've never shipped Kimimaro and Tayuya before, but thanks to this fanfic, it has made me a die hard shipper. Love your works, keep writing!
LordMordor chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I forgot how much I love Kimimaro, such an awesome character. Its a pretty standard character trope, the quiet but dangerous and exceedingly loyal bodyguard to a big bad...but something about Kimi just makes him stand out from the many characters like him. Not sure weather its his abilities or his backstory, but I just love his character, and I especially love it when you write him. Everything is spot on, its clear even to Tayuya that his first loyalty is to Orochimaru. He may have been willing to stand up for her to an extent, but when she was at risk of failing him again that one death threat that she felt he really meant was really telling.

First time reading your Tayuya and I really do enjoy it. She was by far the most interesting out of the sound 4, and I would definitely say the most dangerous, both because of her temper and because of her ability. You did a great job of keeping her IC, even though through much of the story she is basically waiting on an comatose Kimi, Feeding him, cleaning him, doing householdy stuff...hardly things you would normally picture her doing, but as I read it I still believed it was Tayuya and that this was all something she would do given the context of the story. Great great job.

I've mentioned before how much I love that you always seem to tie your AU stories into canon in some regard right? because I say again, I LOVE how you mesh your stories with canon. It adds yet another element that helps really sell me on the story your telling.

One minor criticism that briefly took me out of the moment was the re-use of that line from ZH (Orochimaru possessing a clairvoyance no mortal should posses). Its a great line and had I not already read your other works it would be no issue at all, but because I instantly recognized it as the same line from ZH it distracted me and took me out of the story for a brief moment. Extremely minor and nitpicky, but I was starting to feel like all the praise was becoming old news, so I decided to mix it up :p

really liked the epilogue. The idea of sound becoming a proper villiage under Sasuke, with all those other former sound-nin working together to make the place better was really uplifting for me. And I DEFINITELY see Tayuya getting along with both Karin and Suigetsu. Those three would make awesome drinking buddies, though all three would probably get on each others nerves. Tayuya would tease about Sasuke, Karin would snap back something about Kimi, they would let it go then only for Suigetsu to try and stir things up again prompting both girls to team up and shut him down! lol

Loved this story once again, I say this about pretty much every pairing/character you do...but id love to see more lol.