Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2019
AUs like this always get to me. I've honestly never liked those AUs where they absolutely have to be with someone because of a "soulmate mark" but this one was the exception. They beat the odds, and even though Luke was lovely in this, i still despised him. I would love to see Thuke in your next chapter, and your Percabeth baby better be adorable.
WiseSeaweedBK201 chapter 2 . 7/27/2018
Oh man, you outdid yourself! I love that this au, they’re not soulmates and how Luke is not that douchebag like in any other fic. I specially love the ending! Thank you for the story and happy ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Love your work
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
So freaking cutttteeeeeee
Q-Tip888 chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
It was the most chliche ending, but the way you write makes me want to read over and over again! I love it so much! You make my day whenever I read anything you've written. Thank you!
seaweed.girl1218 chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
OoMGGGG...this is like the SECOND TIME I AM READING THIS...can u PLZZZZZZZ UPDATE ITTTT :D
DemigodSassReaders chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
so cute
GoldenRacehorse chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I am already in love with this AMAZINGLY touching story...
TheGirlThereReading chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
you're such a beautiful author i love this
raelauren chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Oh my gosh! This was SOOOOOO beautiful! And Percy's proposal?! OHHHH THE FEELS! 3
Sally Stevens chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Okay, let me get this out... THIS IS AN AWESOME PLOT! Like, how did you even think it up?! I'm in awe of you, really!

I really wanna get a Chapter 3! I think, you're gonna say that Annabeth's ring had actually been glowing for Percy! And that Luke's was glowing because, maybe, his Match was at the next table in the restaurant! And secretly, Percy's ring had also been glowing with Annabeth's, BUT HE NEVER NOTICED!

I'D LOVE YOU IF YOU UPDATE THIS STORY! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeasse?