Reviews for To Protect That Which is Most Precious
vveelliisshhaa chapter 16 . 10/5/2023
Rome4 chapter 17 . 7/8/2023
did you watch Pretty Little Liars? I'm asking because of the mental health disorder that you have in this chapter, Intermittent Explosive Disorder. In case you (other readers) haven't watched, I won't mention the character that was diagnosed with it. It would ruin the storyline it pertains to.

Anyways, thank you for a wonderful story.

p.s. I love Ron bashing.
jada951 chapter 12 . 6/1/2023
This is definitely one of my favorite stories.

I SO like seeing Ron get handed his just desserts.
Evil Git doesn't even cover it!
Rome4 chapter 17 . 3/18/2023
my first Severus and Hermione story! I enjoyed this very much. your Ron certainly deserved all the bashing and more based on this story. thank you for sharing this story.
Dearlady2002 chapter 2 . 1/27/2023
I loved seeing you dive into wandlore, and was doubly surprised to see you mention a double wood/core wand- not something I've seen or heard of in canon, and something (double core at least) that I wrote about in one of my own short stories. What a great surprise! I'm looking forward to seeing what all her new wand can do!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2022
This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.
Cmlackey12 chapter 17 . 10/5/2022
Loved the story!
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 7/28/2022
you were right the first time; Sauveterre means Safeland. Haven is a good translation
LisaKm1996 chapter 16 . 4/2/2022
love the story, although not happy that everytime Harry seems to make headway with realising Ron's behaviour is horrible he takes a step back and defends him again. but other than that I love the plot
Pat chapter 17 . 11/25/2021
I doubt you're planning to edit this at all, since it's over 7 years old - but "Nonie" says her ex's name aloud several times. You specifically made a point she wasn't going to say it aloud, for fear of the deluminator's potential ability to track her.
Pat chapter 5 . 11/25/2021
Dandelions don't have spores... I might have called those things "fluff" or "seed-fluff".
erstwhile-S chapter 17 . 8/5/2021
Loved the way you wrote Hermione’s relationship with her daughter. The love pouring out of Hermione was evident in your words. That was the highlight of the story for me as the theme is now a familiar one. The Penelope arc was quite unique. The romance aspect was understated, which worked very well in this plot. Enjoyed the story a lot. Thanks.
Bryton Rose chapter 17 . 7/10/2021
it would be awesome to have like a sequel to this that goes a bit more into Ron's potential recovery process and his thoughts
LadyBluestocking chapter 17 . 6/13/2021
I loved this story- it gave me such a warm happy feeling inside when Hermione was able to move to Canada and start a new life, even thought it was because of very unpleasant events. Normally, I find fanfictions with name changes confusing and kind of annoying, but I think you did it very well!
OzmaofOz chapter 17 . 4/14/2021
Thank you for writing! This story did go a bit off the rails with the Ron-bashing, and yet you tied everything together very artfully at the end. The coda explaining all the characters' life trajectories ... and the fact that I wanted to read that coda, is a testament to your skill. It's always a pleasure to read a story that's this well-written and original, while also being "believable" to readers who love these characters. Thanks!