Reviews for Hunting Trails
little miss michelle chapter 6 . 11/4
Loving this so much!
Amanda chapter 6 . 10/21
OH MY GOSH I'M DYING THIS IS PERFECT AND AMAZING AND THEN I GOT REALLY SAD THAT THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN ALMOST A YEAR. BUT, no worries or pressure to finish it I guess. :) Anyways, Daryl is prefect as always...his sweet wooing with man I'm dying. I can't wait to maybe read more someday!
unstablemolecule chapter 6 . 9/25
Hello! I finally found and reread this story after searching for 3weeks! I hope you're doing fine and pribably just busy that's why this story is on hiatus. :)
I just want to tell you that, this story is one of ky fave bethyl stories, and I am begging you to not abandon this gem.

Well, see you on the next update! Have a great day! :)
Ice's butterfly's chapter 6 . 9/12
I love this fanfic! I have no words to describe how much I liked all so adorable and so that Daryl gave things and as nervous, and even though it was not out of character at all! Everything was nice and cute and romantic and it was impossible not to enjoy each chapter.
I will be pending if the continuous update;) Just thank you very much for Bethyl fic so precious. Congratulations.
Kagome0101 chapter 1 . 6/23
I read this all over again and just think is brilliant, cute, romantic, realistic and makes giggle like and idiot
I'm begging you here Please, please, PLEASE! continue this beautiful story, you can't leave me like this, Daryl's gifts are so cute and their relationship is just the sweetest, and they're in character, very very well done my friend.
I'm hoping to see a notification of this story (actually i would like to see a hundred) in my email
rjardina chapter 1 . 4/22
Please please continue this story! I just found this today and am so hooked.
brady66 chapter 6 . 4/19
Such a cute story! Will you be updating?
Avide chapter 6 . 3/26
If you pick up on the story again, I'll be there! I like it and it's well-written!
DanAlaya chapter 6 . 3/24
This has to be one of the best TWD stories I have read in ages. Shesh, I miss the prison. Heck, I miss the farm and dale. But I will take what I can get. It's so right that you have Daryl giving her presents secretly. I love it.
Lizziekat15 chapter 6 . 3/18
Very cute. Hope you decide to come back to it and add more sometime soon.
Isabella's Mom chapter 6 . 3/17
Super cute story, hope you plan on continuing
juliedean chapter 6 . 3/1
Love this story, happy that you have shown that Beth can be strong and take on her attacker! Can't wait to find out what happens while on guard duty.
I really really reeeeally love this story and hope you update soon :)
nightdrive23 chapter 6 . 2/20
Come back to us...I need this story!
MamaDCB chapter 6 . 2/19
I love this story! When are you going to update? Please hurry! I need more...