Reviews for Hunting Trails
Argh! I wish there was more. Please tell me there will be more!
YadaCherry chapter 6 . 3/9
Sooooo cute ;)
Please update soon :)
little miss michelle chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Loving this so much!
Amanda chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
OH MY GOSH I'M DYING THIS IS PERFECT AND AMAZING AND THEN I GOT REALLY SAD THAT THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN ALMOST A YEAR. BUT, no worries or pressure to finish it I guess. :) Anyways, Daryl is prefect as always...his sweet wooing with gifts...aw man I'm dying. I can't wait to maybe read more someday!
unstablemolecule chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Hello! I finally found and reread this story after searching for 3weeks! I hope you're doing fine and pribably just busy that's why this story is on hiatus. :)
I just want to tell you that, this story is one of ky fave bethyl stories, and I am begging you to not abandon this gem.

Well, see you on the next update! Have a great day! :)
Ice's butterfly's chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
I love this fanfic! I have no words to describe how much I liked all so adorable and so that Daryl gave things and as nervous, and even though it was not out of character at all! Everything was nice and cute and romantic and it was impossible not to enjoy each chapter.
I will be pending if the continuous update;) Just thank you very much for Bethyl fic so precious. Congratulations.
Kagome0101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I read this all over again and just think is brilliant, cute, romantic, realistic and makes giggle like and idiot
I'm begging you here Please, please, PLEASE! continue this beautiful story, you can't leave me like this, Daryl's gifts are so cute and their relationship is just the sweetest, and they're in character, very very well done my friend.
I'm hoping to see a notification of this story (actually i would like to see a hundred) in my email
rjardina chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Please please continue this story! I just found this today and am so hooked.
brady66 chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Such a cute story! Will you be updating?
Avide chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
If you pick up on the story again, I'll be there! I like it and it's well-written!
DanAlaya chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
This has to be one of the best TWD stories I have read in ages. Shesh, I miss the prison. Heck, I miss the farm and dale. But I will take what I can get. It's so right that you have Daryl giving her presents secretly. I love it.
Lizziekat15 chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Very cute. Hope you decide to come back to it and add more sometime soon.
Isabella's Mom chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Super cute story, hope you plan on continuing
juliedean chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Love this story, happy that you have shown that Beth can be strong and take on her attacker! Can't wait to find out what happens while on guard duty.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
I really really reeeeally love this story and hope you update soon :)