Reviews for Rescue Me
Bakergrama chapter 1 . 19h
I love this story...no matter how many times I read it...thank you!
littlewolfrose chapter 1 . 5/30
I just found this story, and I noticed you published it on the 11th of June 2014 and your AN stated that it was your birthday... We share the same birthday! Our birthday is in 11/12 days! Happy birthday for then. And, I love this story.

Happy birthday!
sueIZide chapter 11 . 5/18
Awww, this was so sweet.
You write the best stories. Thank you!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 4/28
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY YOU HAVE LOTS TO WRITE ABOUT HERE MOST IMPORTANT IS OUR NEW BABY NEW AND JUST WHAT IT WIL BE HOPEFUL A SON FROM BELLA TO HIM,EVEN IF HE PROBABLY WANTS A LITTLE GIRL I WANT TO TANK YOU FOR THIS STORY I LOVED IT THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 4/28
WELL PERSONALLY I THINK IT SHOULD BE A COUPLE OF DOZENS OF CHAPTERS LONGER YOU KNOW LIKE HAVE KIDS AND GETTING ALONG IN YEARS OLDER [JUST SAYING SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 4/28
GOD I'M SO GLAD THEY GOT PARENTS AND CHARLEY ARE THERE FOR THEM TOO COULDNT BE BETTER EVEN IF HER MOTHER ISNT THERE. WILL THEY HAVE A HONEYMOON OR JUST HAVE THOSE FOUR DAYS AT EDWARDS HOUSE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 4/28
GUESS THEY PUT MIKEY IN HIS PLACE MAYBE NOW HE WOULD LEAVE BELLA ALONE AND STAY AWAY FROM HER.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 4/28
LIKE EDWARD SAID PRICLESS. NOW JUST MAYBE IRENA WILL BACK OFF AND LEAVE THEM ALONE HOPE SO ANYWAY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 4/27
PLEASE TELL ME THEY HAD BATH ROBES ON WHEN THEY WENT TO THE DOOR FOR THEIR FOOD[SNICKER] I'M SURE GLAD THEY ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN AND ALL THAT LOVEN.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 4/27
DONT THINK ANYONE COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE GOD I WISH MY HUSBAND HAD BEEN HALF AS SWEET AND ATTENTIVE AS EDWARD IS.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 4/27
THEY MIGHT BE JUST PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. THEY KNOW OF EACH OTHER EX AND THEY ARE OK WITH THEM. BELLA IS OK WITH EDWARD BEING HER HERO AND PROCTING HER BEING POSSESIVE TOO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/27
MAYBE THEY NEED TO TALK ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS BUT I SORT OF THINK THEY WILL BE OK.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/27
CANT YOU GET BLOOD POSION FROM THE INFECTION AND DIE IT THAT RED LINE GETS TO YOUR HEART?I AM GLAD HE WENT AND FOUND HER AND GOT HER TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/27
YES I THINK EDWARD JUST FOUD HIS HEART IN A LITTLE BROWN HAIRED BROWN EYED GIRL AND HE CANT STOP WANTING TO HOLD HER OR KISS HER, OR TO KEEK HER SAFE.
2,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »