Reviews for The Emerald Blade
WhiteAinsworth chapter 18 . 11/7
This. is. super. awesome!
Love your work, saint-san.
is this abandoned? this is not final right?. after all, shirou still not use his UBW!
WhiteAinsworth chapter 4 . 11/6
Great! love ur story!
This story too boring... :(
L'assassin orange chapter 15 . 8/5
erm... knocked up don't mean what you seem to think. It means getting someone pregnant. The word you're looking for is knocked out.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/21
Your grammar's painful to read, you don't seem to understand double negatives, your formatting could use a lot of work, and your spelling is spotty at best. I really want to read this, because it's a continuation of In Flight, which was amazing, but this story doesn't come close to living up to it.
Daikou chapter 18 . 7/20
Man. Do I wish to have found this fic before today. I literally have no words how to exactly express myself, but, hey! Trying is what counts! When I first entered the Sekirei/fate fandom, I was kind of baffled to see fanfics...of another effing fanfic. My reaction was something like... "...What in blue blazes of a rainbow freezing hell is going on here?" Seriously. I was that confused. Then I read In Flight. Still didn't get it. Why? Well, mainly because my head was hurting because I literally had never, ever contact with the fate fandom before then. When I finished In Flight my head hurt like hell, because I've only understood like...half of the story. Then I said "Screw it" and closed In flight. Then, I went to read a ton, and I mean, a TON of fate/Nasuverse fanfics and the wiki. Now two years later, I come back to re-read In flight. I Find this instead, an In Flight spin off. That, in my opinion, did better at appealing
to my personal Taste then In Flight itself did. ( I'm saying a lot of In Flight to my tastes...e-e) And, did the same thing that In Flight did...In making me want to devour another fandom. This times the Lantern Corps. Why? Well, I don't really like all that much In Flight's depiction of Shirou. I Grew up with the likes of Dubbed Dragon Ball and etcetera. To tell you the truth, I've never was much of a fan of the comic...DC especially. The Lanterns even more so. Safe to say, The Emerald Blade is now my favorite incarnation of Shirou I've ever read and the best Green Lantern. It's strange really. I'm normally really apathetic...To a Fanfic(of a fanfic, lol still not over that xD) make me feel so hard...I so goddamn Awesome! I really recommend this to whoever is reading my review, and you Mr. Author if you're reading this, thank you for making my Thursday evening so bearable while I'm Sneezing my head off with this stupid cold. It's a pity this is almost three whole years without updating, but know this, this fanfic will be forever in my favorites, so will you, and in my heart too! This is how much impact this had in me, as weird as that sounds.
StoryReiter chapter 3 . 7/20
...Im getting chuuni vibes and cringing yet I kinda like it! COULD YOU IMAGINE EMIYA MAKING EX RANK NOBLE PHANTASMS OUT OF THE LANTERN RING?! If the ring is really advanced, powered by thought and will power and is limited by only his imagination... and is more than cooperative... Wow...
CelunaLia17 chapter 13 . 6/14
I can't help but thought , "Where's Saitama when you need him?!" in some chapter XD Please continue
PLEASE READ ME chapter 3 . 6/4
Try the awesome Knights in demon souls and dark souls mix in tec lights a black or gold halo visor and or madalorion (star wars) and you get Mr reality marble
rc48177 chapter 18 . 5/3
I am in so much despair over this story dying. SOMEONE NEEDS TO SAVE IT! RETURN AND G RE ANT US OIR PRAYERS!
rc48177 chapter 14 . 5/3
This has become legitimately one of my FAVORITE STORIES! YOU ARE A GOD FOR MAKING THIS. I think I might make some fan art...
rc48177 chapter 3 . 5/3
Oh Shirou, this is a dream come true isn't it.
Ander warrior chapter 18 . 5/2
UPDATE NOW!Chop Chop!
Really good story.
xaldreca chapter 6 . 3/27
Oh my god. Shirou's hero mental voice is Ben 10.
chasershadow chapter 18 . 6/16/2016