Reviews for Breathe
Anna granger27 chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
please update.
Pointeiscool chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
Ah... what an awful, awful place to leave it! Awesome story though... but I SO want to know what happens! I know that there is next to no chance that you're going to finish this... but please, please, please... just let us know what was going to happen?
Jedimastersandy chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
oh, now that is just mean... leaving us hanging like that... hurry up and write, please...
Kaylen Cooper chapter 14 . 3/23/2008
I find this interesting - if you ever continue, I'll be keeping an eye out for more. :)
Bubbles chapter 14 . 7/11/2006
Really good story, but unfinished WIP are the pits.
Ziptango chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
I guess it's useless now to beg for an update by now. Life happens to the best of us ) But I'm just curious what WAS Obi-Wan's gift? That's the thing gnawing me the most, kept me reading nonstop. Anyone have any ideas?
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 14 . 9/8/2005
Are you ever going to finish this? It's a great story, my favorite Obi-Wan story so far. _
i luv ewansmile chapter 14 . 8/20/2005
Ahh! This story is really really really god! Please continue it! Why havnt you updated? This is such a awesome story please update it soon its been way too long.
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 14 . 8/2/2004
:o. more! i want more. why end here. poor obi. there is no way to describe how sad i am right now.:(. oh i have so many questions but if i ask them all there might be a list as long as your story. i just won't ask any. please make {:.
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
if i had a cardboard standee of qui-gon right now, i think i might have taken my lightsaber and chopped him into tiny pieces.}:( poor obi. great! story.
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
bad obi! bad! okay i am going to finish reading. i like it so far.:)
Kenobisaqt chapter 14 . 6/4/2004
AH! That can't be the end! Please o please update and if you don't please e mail me at to at least tell me the end. Wow, I mean Wow wonderful story.
Just Me chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I just wanted to join everybody who is begging for an update...this is the best SW fic I've ever read and you just leave us hanging here...! :O( not nice :'o(
Jacky chapter 14 . 1/9/2004
Hello someone there? )
Why havent you continued this story it s really cool. Im waiting for a happy end. )
Aura Avlon chapter 13 . 11/28/2003
Worst parts of the Fic? Excuse me but there are no bad parts in this fic at it!More please!(I especially love the flashbacks.)Great Job!