Reviews for Twice in a Millennium
Marty chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Thank You for a well written story - Thank you for keeping this storyline going.
shugokage chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Amazing story thanks!
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
i loved this story
Rickmer chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Cheers!

Excellent continuation, I enjoyed reading it.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
GREAT START! (*x4) Great to see this story up again.
altrealitylover chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Well written addition to Sailor Ranko that inspires many emotional responses from the reader. The wedding is wonderfully done and insightful with Ranma needing to decide on the spot if he is happy with whom he is now or if he still wants to be someone else’s ideal of what they say he should be. It was touching to see Nadoka after atoning for her past wrongs, was willing to become a man to save the happiness of her son. As in the original story, Akane is in the spotlight with her growth as a character and her perfect matchup with Ranma. Thank you.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Brilliant and original story.
ShineX chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was a nice story, I'm amazed at how many people picked this up. I definitly liked the scene where it was like legacy vs luck for Ranma (the spring of drowned man water scene). That was very well written.
bsmitty chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wonderful! Just as good as the origional fic! Thugh this one was a little more luvvy-duvvy.
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I Love The Story!
TegwenielWestwind chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Enjoyable addition to a solid story. Thank you.
Blackdex chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Strangely enough, I found the same flaws in this piece as the last one, stranger yet, I found the same strengths, so, because I am lazy, I am just going to abridge it and ask that if you want details, check the report in the prequel by fire. Good piece, no unnecessary OOC fluff, enough twist to keep things going. Ciao
etj4Eagle chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Nice story, it makes a good epilogue to Sailor Ranko.
Sieg1308 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
update please
miasu chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
I'd normally say, what took you so long to upload this here...

But its a great story. I really enjoyed it, the numerous tmes I read it. Good job.