Reviews for Postscript: Midgard
Farala chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
this was nice though sad because she is not going to live with home for centuries. I did not know about the princess of midgard thing is it true? or did you make it up. I hope they enjoy every second they have together and that Thor doesn't forget her.
Farala chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
peygan chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Good story
malebron chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I'm not familiar with the fandom but just wanted to say this was a delight to read; gorgeous writing and a beautiful snapshot of this very 'real' romance. Thank you!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I giggle at the thought that Thor completely picks up the thread of conversation perfectly after fun adult-time activities in bed. I also wanna read those fun adult-time activities. ;p
Imarra Pendaran chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is a lovely moment between them, and I'm happy you explored it. I didn't see anything wrong with the second half and understood what you were trying to say with it. Also, I really love the meandering flow of the whole thing. There's a great rhythm to your sentences.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
While I WAS boggled completely speechless by the end of this, it was not for the reason you think. I simply LOVED your story. It was raw, loving, bittersweet and quite beautiful. You chose to address an issue that is important within their relationship. I could see Thor bearing the loss as he did in your story and it showed just how much thought you put behind character development. Truly, thank you for writing this. We need more amazing Thor/Jane fanfics. In fact, I suggest you take advantage of your 'incomplete' status and give this baby another chapter.

Just saying :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
that's lovely! very lovely indeed!

HawkAngel
Flint and Feather chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
At a time with nothing else pressing, Thor was so open to revealing every detail of his history to Jane, since she couldn't rest until she had asked him for explanation of why he had remained all stoic after the loss of Frigga and Loki. There scarcely could have been a better place to hold this discussion than in their bed, as their mutual affections were being constantly reinforced with close physical contact. It was conducive for Thor to go on explaining the differences between the Asgardian views of living and dying, as compared to how Jane's people had been raised to venerate and evaluate them. It seems correct to say that 'fairness' and 'deservedness' in regards to death are not to be considered in the Asgardian philosophy.

Since Thor and Jane love each other, she now has the comfort of knowing that he wants to be with her throughout the years that she may expect to live. None of what he's revealed should cause any rift between them.